The following day I saw him at the gym, but only briefly. I had gotten there 45 minutes past our usual time.
He jumped as I entered the room, and again pretended not to see me. What a wierdo. I went over and said, hi.
He smiled big and warmly, and we chatted for a second.
I went on with my workout, and he eventually left. No see you later or anything. I was bummed.
I couldn't have felt more stupid. Why am I into him this much?
I needed a plan, and I was going to devise it.
The final straight away of the semester was going to soon start for him, and another dinner seemed redundant.
I also knew from him telling me his schedule that he had a heavy load coming up. I didn't want to be a distraction, despite my selfish desires.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment