Monday, December 11, 2006

The Next Part

The next part to the plan was to not make him feel awkward for having thrown the favor out to him like as I did. It was somewhat of a bold step on my behalf, but I panicked as I didn't want to lose the momentum I had going with him prior to a one month break. A desperate move--no doubt about that. However, I don't find many people I can get into. More desperation.

I arrived the next day at the gym almost 45 minutes late purposely to avoid seeing him for a prolonged period of time. We arrived at nearly the exact same time. I saw him on the treadmill. He had his sweatshirt still on so he had just gotten on. As I passed him from behind, he stopped and started to take off his sweatshirt. Damn, he looked hott. His shoulders were so broad and somehow so shapely all at the same time. His calves were meaty and proportioned.

He kept running.

I changed and started to stretch. There were two places where I could've stretched. Near the entrance to the weight room or in the middle of it. The former made it so that he had to say hi to me or ignore me. The latter gave me the option although made me clearly visible. I was lazy and not in the mood to be overly nice. I stretched by the door.

He found a cop out--he walked in while on his phone. Somehow the conversation ended as soon as he passed me. A rather clean break in the call I thought. He solved the situation though.

He walked in and seemingly didn't have to face my way at all. I had a lot of stretching to do prior. I had my hardest work out of the week coming up, so I was fine.

I started my lunges. Damn--it was going to hurt today. I didn't know if I'd actually finish my workout. He was benching on the opposite side of the room.

We both knew we were there. I didn't want it to get weird in the slightest so at my first break after the warmups, I headed over. I only came within visual range and not audio. I smiled and waived, he had been tracking me and saw me right away. From a far distance, he looked up and right at me. He looked a little shocked and started to talk. I made it clear I couldn't hear him, and just went back to my lunges. He knows leg days is the worst and that I'm not talkative during the first few exercises.

I finished up my first few sets, and paced as I struggled to catch my breath. He needed a spot, I went over and got him. He was winded as well, and thanked me. I nodded and grunted, Good shit. Flushed from the set, he smiled in that glowing way.

I continued with more leg shit. I know his routine at this point. We've talked about it and its pretty clear what it is. I know when he needs a spot, and he knows that I know. Last time, he helped me out too, seemingly when he knew I needed it.

I had to piss though, and he asked someone else for a spot. Good call I thought. We moved on and we ended up working out near each other. His shoulders looked huge yet in no way out of sync with his lithe physique.

He motioned for a spot, I nodded and headed over. Winded after the set, he asked me, How often do you do legs?

I was sort of struck by the comment. I don't know why, I guess it seemed critical or judgmental or whatever.

He saw my face and said, Cuz I see you doing them all the time.

I do them every third day, I replied. But to be honest, I'm kind of surprised that I am getting thru with them today. I'm doing better than I expected, he smiled, and I did too. I love it when he does that. Just asks a random question that shows that he observes me and wants to know more. I love his bemused and yet amused expression as I give him a somewhat incomplete answer. I guess I play this stupid game more so than I think I do.

As he was sitting up on the long bench, I would've wanted to climb right on top of him right then and there, sat on his meaty thighs and wrapped my calves around his round and meaty ass, drapping my arms over his insane melon shoulders, and held our faces close together. If I could've kept that expression of muted wondering and awe on his face, and I could've reflected it right back to him.

No comments: