Sunday, November 02, 2008

Crap



Its been the longest week EVER... and even though it was a weekend, I got barraged with visits from the fam, a dinner with my gay parents, and then a b-day party of an important connection... Ugh.... how am I supposed to get work done???

Snippet from dinner tonight:

me: Yea, so Ethan and I were supposed to be Batman and Robin for Halloween.
Gay Parents (in unison): So who was going to be Robin???
me: Ethan insisted on being Robin!

About the pictures: So NOT that either of these boys play on my team, but nevertheless, I hope my BF and me one day can look this hot together.... It reminds me of MG1 (most gorgeous one, boi for whom I fell in love in college), cuz we used to hang out a lot together and people used to assume that we were 'together' often.

I love seeing boi couples that look like the pair in this pic, even if they were not necessarily a pair. Boys being bois at a 'boy' event ;)


No comments: