Aaaaaah.... No 1 2 talk 2... so here I am posting. I just came back from the gym and as I was heading into the lockerroom, one of the really sexy trainers was just outside looking at what looked like training notes.
I talked him up a few weeks ago. He's really really really sexy and he wears these workout pants that don't look gay and yet still make his incredible ass look even more incredible. I introduced myself that time and I thought we would from there on out say "hi" whenever we saw each other. But alas, he still avoids my gaze, choosing to avoid eye contact. On a couple of occasions, I have noted what seems like either discomfort or nervousness whenever he does so. I don't even know if he's gay. He major pretty and his skin is so amazing a girl would swear he was wearing make up, but his gait and mannerisms don't seem homo at all.
So there he is, sitting on the bench just outside of the mens lockerroom and I turn the corner. That area is like a little vestibule. So you can't just avoid someone without making it even slightly obvious.
As I turned the corner, I saw him before he saw me. He didn't look all the way up, but just enough to ascertain through his peripheral vision who I was. I knew he recognized me because he became instantly nervous, tightening the grip on his pen and pad, and tigthening up his shoulders and knees. I've become such a master at knowing when I make people nervous. But he hides much better than Deter (the other trainer), so I feel assured that if I ever do speak to him, nothing nuts is going to happen.
So, feeling happy and well rested froma great cardio workout, I bellow, "I found that place you told me about."
He looked up, surprised. I named the athletic store he had named to me weeks ago, and he said, "Oh yea, cool." He looked me up and down, and I was wearing one of only 3 outfits I ever wear to the gym, and clearly recognizing what I was wearing, he tried to not laugh, and yet nervously asked, "Did you get anything?"
I smiled shyly, looked down, and then right at him and said, "Well, its pretty expensive. I'm going to have to wait one actually getting something."
He laughed hard and crouched into his side to avoid me seeing his expression. "Yea," he said, nodding and letting me see his gorgeous smile. "Its pretty expensive."
The cheapest article of clothing was afterall just shy of $100--this is ONLY workout gear.
"But, I"m not from around here, and I don't know the area yet very well, so its great to find a place where I can basically find anything I could ever want in terms of workout gear." As I was saying this long sentence, he seemed uneasy, and really nervous. He was fighting to not show fear, and he lost the battle during several split moments. While he could hide his fear most of the time, he definitely couldn't hide that he was fighting showing that fear.
"Yea," he replied, "the clothes are great and they fit really well." Woof... I'll say. I enjoy how those clothes hug his buns almost everyday = )
I smiled, and then said, "Thanks for telling me about it."
He looked somewhat shocked. And his eyes widened. He relaxed a bit, and sat up taller. "Sure... sure thing. Anytime..."
I smiled, turned, and left.
I make guys at the gym really nervous. Its not easy for me to talk to me people I make nervous in that way. I was soooo proud of myself on the way out. I felt sooo much happier. I can't wait to start getting chummy with the staff at my new gym. Then I can start getting to know ALL the sexy trainers without coming across like I'm just flirting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment