
I randomly unlocked my pics on MH for a guy who's only public picture was his torso. He was hot, and looked very natural. We get into a long exchange of e-mails. He tells me his interests and background. He's ambiguous about the details except for his hobbies and athletic background. He unlocks his pics for me. Holy shit the kid is hot. He's tall, part-Asian, lithe, buff yet lean, melon-like butt cheeks like only gifted asians can have, and a delicate face to die for.
We flirt and I freak out. I ask a friend for advice, and my friend says that the pics look familiar. He tracks the pics down. Oh shit. He has his own modeling website that includes his resume. Impressive--a tough major at a very competitive school, speaks several languages, and all his hobbies matched what he had e-mailed me, including his athletic achievements. But my friend kept digging and eventually found that the kid does porn as well... *hand over mouth*. He had e-mailed me that he avoided the gay neighborhood to evade the attention and to keep his privacy. Those reasons finally seemed to make sense. My friend thinks the guy likely escorts. Hahaha...
I also started chatting with this other dude who won this gay international pageant. I think the contest was more body oriented b/c the guy wasn't on the younger side and his face was okay. However, his body was incredible--so long, lean, and beautifully defined with the most impossibly tapered torso. He showed me his blog, which I also ran by my friend. Apparently my friend has seen the pageant. Geez.... I didn't know my friend got around so well. My friend quickly read through large portions of it and noted that it was rather candid and dark for a public blog. Can't wait to start reading it.
Who would've known that MH hosts such interesting people? And here I was getting bored of it. Well, that's no longer an issue...
In other news, I made a small realization yesterday--I don' t think I've felt passion for someone in a really long time. I see many hot people throughout my days, however, I haven't recently met anyone that inspires in me a desire for intimacy and/or physicality that results from that desire.
I've suddenly found myself low on passion in my life. So I've decided to sit on this mode of being, and see what comes up. What's the deal? Where's the passion?
No comments:
Post a Comment