Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Continued...

Porn Boi e-mailed me again today. We chatted it up throughout the day. We seem to have the same preference for the level of flirting. About 90% actual conversation and 10% pointless semi-come-ons. I like that---dunno why. I haven't been as flirtatious as I would like to be in general so when someone doesn't flirt as much as me, it means they don't like me. If they flirt more than me, which isn't much, I get a bit annoyed, not much though, b/c I do recognize I'm a prude.

I mentioned to PB some new workouts I wanted to try out including swimming. He jumped on that and suggested we go swimming together. I said, cool, and suggested a pool that's not in the gayborhood so that he could have his 'privacy' and 'freedom from random boi attacks.' He replied that he just hopes it's only him and me in the pool. Haha... Just prior to that, he made a big point of stating that he was only on MH to chat with people and that he never met up with guys from the site. Okay... I thought to myself. If he is in porn, he would have no need to do so.

He has yet to tell me that he does more than just 'model'. We exchanged numbers and his name matches his modeling portfolio so he seems legit. I'm rather intrigued. I wonder what would get someone to pursue porn despite having the degree and ability to get a real job. Especially when you're quadrilingual.

During my stint away from school, I dated a guy who modeled very successfully for quite a long time. He didn't pursue anything else though he was totally brilliant. He also spoke several languages. His story for why he didn't pursue anything else--was insane. It was like movie-material. We had some of the deepest and most real conversations. We would end up at times disagreeing very vehemently. Although I usually shrugged it off, I don't think he always did. He also was the one who taught me how to kiss.
I asked Massage Guy for advice about the whole porn thing. He's hooked up with several porn actors and gave me all the tips on how to approach the STD issue. Good 2 know because my other friend is telling me I should stay away all together. I don't even know if it'll get to that, so it's not that big a deal.

No comments: