Friday, January 11, 2008

... and we're BACK

I had quite a surprise when I looked myself in the bathroom mirror this morning. Omg, today was the first day since my exam that I have finally looked back in shape. I checked myself out in the mirror and my old shape is BACK--all my abs are finally back in actual 3D, and even my face looks different! Geeez... this might be the first time I've noticed that it takes effort to look decent. I hope the effort it took this time around has nothing to do with age!
The time couldn't have been better either . PB and I exchanged some more e-mails. He has an out-of-state gig this weekend. He left yesterday afternoon . It's so funny, but a friend of mine new other models at this gig and had heard that PB was supposed to be there. So I guess thus far PB seems legit. We're supposed to go swimming which means I need to tan, at least a bit. If he's working this weekend, he'll be in camera-ready shape. *Angst* Hahaha...

In other news, the Doc had postponed our date to today, but even that now looks like it might not happen. He's so freakin busy it's ridiculous. He IMed me the other night, "I'm tired." I asked, "Why's that?" He says, "14 hour day". How he manages to look so good, I know not. But his doing so nonetheless is awesome. I'm hoping for another romp.

Massage Guy (MG) called me this morning to confirm our movie night which had also gotten pushed back. He IMed last night that he's not in a "have sex mood" these days, and so there would be no funny business:) He needed to say that because the previous night he had gotten pretty flirty and suggested a second massage. I said that my ass was all his for the taking. Instead, he's cooking me dinner--Salmon and asparagus. He also wants to give his BluRay a test spin. Geez... I really do feel like I'm in the grown up world now--someone's cooking a real Salmon dinner?!?! So long are my schools days when anything of that sort had to be at a restaurant. This guy seems to enjoy cooking for other people. What is up with him? I feel like I totally owe him now. He's like husband material but refuses to have a relationship. Nuts.

No comments: