to thine own self be true. Toughest thing in the world, I swear. Well, at least I'm not as accustomed to it as I'd liked to be. Whether it's eating, exercising, writing, or work, finding ways to externalize the truth I find is better for me than keeping it all in my head. Otherwise, I'll tell myself that I've done more than I really have. Argh.... hate that.Went for a swim today, just in case Porn Boi (PB) is serious and we actually end up going. Omg, I suck so bad. I'm glad that I started off by myself in the pool! However, by the end of my 45 min workout, I was actually much much better. Hopefully in a few days it might even be credible that I once was a real swimmer.
I googled PB. The search came back with tons of stories about him--features and 'get to the know the model' articles. I closed the window right away. Gee, don't want to get to know him before I get to know him. How lame. What if we don't even meet up. Ha... look at me. I'm hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment