Friday, January 11, 2008

Dinner & a Movie




So the Doc never called me back about tonight. Morale of my story about him: Don't mean what you say and don't say what you mean. Haha...

I sooo don't want to be that way. I'm hypocritical though because I technically double-booked MG for tonight. He called me as per he said he would, cooked me dinner, and had a stack of movies ready for me. It's hilarious that the Doc says he doesn't want to be single and that MG is the one who wants to be single--and yet they act in ways that to me are the total opposite of their stated goals. MG is obvious husbunny material and the Doc--well, whatever.

I wonder what they would say about me?

Hmmm... Everybody still seems to refer to me as a kid. The Doc has said regarding my comments before--"Aaaah, the naivetés of youth!" I'm like whatever. Despite the fact that he has a good paying job, he grew up working class. He said the other day that trust funds are sexy. I'm like half my friends have them and it doesn't do jack shit for them. Some of the folks I know can screw themselves over with them. I subscribe to the old American Myth of the Industrialist. Your ass better be doing shit, and it better be excellent shit at that. Eventually he got my drift, and so he revised his comment to be, "Having a trust fund and doing nothing is sexy." Ridic. Just get hard honey and we'll be happy... wink.

Tonight I was blown away by MG's set up. His condo is awesome. I mean awesome. AND he did all the design himself. I'm like, damn. This guy could have a whole other career on the side. I don't know his socio-economic background, but I don't hide my exposure completely. It doesn't bother him, and I like that a lot. I picked a bad movie. I don't very much about them. I just chose one with an actress who I could watch all day and night and never get tired. At one point, I recognized this bar/restaurant in one of the scenes, and commented--isn't that so and so? I was asking b/c the movie was supposed to take place in a different city than where that particular restaurant is located. He was silent, and then said, I've never been there before. Ooops. I got shut up more often.

The 'date' otherwise went really well. As I mentioned in the last post, I looked fucken cute. I was like, this guy may say he doesn't feel like having sex tonight, but I'm sure as hell going to leave him very blue in the balls. I got lucky with my hair because after my shower, strands of hair plastered themselves to my face in all the right ways. It was nice not having to comb it.

I threw on a fitted charcoal waffle long sleave and a pair of cargo pants that were tight around my ass.

His cooking rocked. Asparagus, mushrooms, olive oil, and rice wine along with Salmon and some red sauce. I had to consciously not inhale the entire dish in a single bite. I also ate on my way there because I knew there'd be no way he could feed me to the point of satiation. I offered to bring drinks but he said that there was no need. I brought some diet sodas for myself. I felt so weird. Why was this guy cooking me a fancy dinner--awesome laid table too-- and watching a movie he didn't pick, and still explicitly refusing sex before the evening even began???

We watched a psycho-thriller. I swear that when the movie was over I thought he was going to kill me. I don't get this guy. Seriously. What gives? Is he going to maim, rape, and kill me at some point?

He was wearing a short sleeved muscle shirt and I just had to reach out and grab his arms a few times throughout the night. His entertainment system is essentially a home theater complete with the reclining theater seats and all. When the movie started, he sat closer to me than I expected, considering he had already stated that he would refrain from sex. He leaned over me and said, go ahead, take off your shoes. Get comfortable.

The guy can converse really well too. We talked about everything. Still, I never quite get the impression that he's being himself. He's nice. Really nice, and even sincere and vulnerable at times. But I feel that he has a whole different side to him, a substantial side to him, to which I just have no access. He seems often to be angry. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I wonder if his crazy fetishes are part of it too. Hmm... who knows.

No comments: