skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So much to do...
I've started to get attuned to the state of boredom. It occurs when I have convinced myself that I am in the game, when in reality, I'm just an involved spectator in the game called my life. As soon as I engage and truly get in it, fuck, shit picks up and all is awesome. After the writing of my first rec went so well (yes this is very possible and an awesome idea as overlap is awful either amongst recs or between them and your personal statement), I idled for a bit.
But then I realized, I can make this next rec be something totally different, give the admissions folk a view to a side of me they just never saw coming.
It's sort of like watching your favorite player think on their feet in the middle of a tough play and suddenly unveil or bust out with a new maneuver or strategy. It can create the most exciting UPsets! It's right about now when I feel like upping the stakes, swinging out, letting it rip, and taking it to a whole new level!
No comments:
Post a Comment