Sunday, January 14, 2007

Out




Going out last night was totally not my intention. I had to train new staff yesterday morning which was insane. But the whole thing went smoothly. I got back home and got ready to go to the gym.

I went at the time I knew Asian Boy would be there. However, I didn't necessarily go wanting to see him. At least I tell my self so. The previous day I had ignored him hardcore at the gym. I only said hi when I ran into him at the bathroom. Clearly I was glad to see him and didn't try to hide the feeling. I just realize he doesn't like me--at least not how or as much as I like him. He doesn't enjoy being approached by me all the goddam time. So I'm cutting it out.

I don't keep track of his whereabouts in the room anymore and actually run into him or make eye contact spontaneously.

He wasn't there when I arrived at the gym. But two very good friends of his were. I realize--he doesn't even like to workout with his buddies? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Zeus showed up. He went somewhere really warm for the holidays because his tan still glows.

He started doing bench presses and took one of the benches I use in that corner of the gym.

I found a substituted but then notice something odd about how he benched. I held my glare as he walked by me, and he removed his headphones said hi and paused allowing me to talk to him.

I asked him why he did benches that way. He smiled. His eyes are big. With his deep smooth voice, he quickly dove into a long bio-kinesthetic jargon-filled explanation. The expression on my face said it all. Holy fuck--he knows a lot. I didn't think you could know that much more than me--I've been really wrong. I told him exactly what I thought and he chuckled with lightning speed and self-bravado. It was hot. I think he liked impressing me. Perhaps not for my sake, but I'd like to think so.

He's intense and so is glare. His orb-like eyes and handle-bar brows increase this effect. I asked him a couple follow up questions and thanked him for the information. He said sure, slightly turned his torso, smiled and smoothly added -- would you like to give it a try? He paused to hear my response. I was shocked. I stammered, "I worked chest yesterday, I'm all sore, I wouldn't be able to really get the full benefit of the exercise". He smiled again cocked his head and continued towards the other side of the room.

Fuck that guy is hot. About a week ago, just after the holidays. Both he and I were at the gym without many other people there. He wore what I would call a poor excuse for a tank top. It was essentially completely sheer through. We had sunken into a lull of ignoring each other at the gym. So we didn't speak that time.

I was stretching on a mat after my workout and he had just finished a grueling set of shoulder presses. He walked my way. I was poised in a very effeminate stretching position and pretending to not notice him.

He went right by me, and about a second later, a wave of a scent I've rarely every smelled pungently hit, engulfed, and went over me.

It was the most masculine smell I've ever experienced. It was in no way salty or tinged with stink. It was just a very warm gust that smelled like fresh sweat before it goes awry and bordered on sweet.

I think my eyes turned back into my head involuntarily and I got hard. I eventually picked up my head and I saw that he was directly in my line of vision--lying on his back on a bench. He grabbed the top of the bench with his hands as he began arching his back with his eyes closed. OMG--I've never seen such deeply chiseled intercostals and abdominals. The separations were so deep that I could poke my fingers into them.

Despite the stretch, his super-thick chest still created a noticeable shelf. His shoulders and arms were enormous and covered with sheen. His tan was deep and completely even from his lower abs to his shoulders and even his hairless armpits.

I lost it. I totally lost it. My dick pressed hard against the mat, as I tensed the muscles I was stretching and turned away before he opened his eyes. I was nothing but a big knot without any relief. I got up and left.

I hate that he has a girlfriend. I hate that I feel for her. If the situation were different. I'd be his bitch--no questions asked. I'd be riding his dick and letting him do whatever he wanted to me in a split second. I'd be staring into those luminous orbs of eyes while I tried to get the biggest rise out of them. I wish that I could feel his mass of hard muscle totally eclipse my body. I wish I could feel his hands clasping the small of my back. I wish that we could do all of this without saying a word.

Back to yesterday, as I got ready to stretch, I randomly made eye contact with Asian Boy. I broke into a smile and he lowered his face as it broke into confused contortions. I held my smile and glare as I nodded acknowledging his prescense. He nodded back at me.

I kneeled and started stretching. He approached and got down right next to me and started doing situps. I lowere the volume as I noticed his pause. He asked me how I was doing. Fine I said. He asked what I was working. Legs I said. He said, me too.

I didn't say anything--as he has done to my conversation attempts so often, and just upped the volume and continued. I got up, began to exit, only to pause to say a final thanks to Zeus.

He was talking to this other major hottie who just recently started coming to our gym. Although a bit too ectomorphic for my taste, this tall blonde has super-thick and defined muscles.

I looked at him, bright eyes, and waited until there was a pause in the conversation. He glanced at me without looking at me. He got nervous. He still kept talking. I kept looking, and he then jerked his head in the opposite direction as he continued talking breaking eye contact with the other guy.

I took his gesture as a sign that he didn't want to talk me for whatever reason, and so I departed.

Later that night, I went like an idiot looking for Asian boy by the library. I saw him trolling the campus dorms with his geeky buddies still in gym clothes despite the many hours since. He sticks out amongst his clique. He's tall and exquisitely shaped.

I thought about calling him. But thought--his world is so different from mine.

I took my book and headed to the gay part of town. It was still early but I went and bought a drink at one of the most popular gay clubs for youngin's. I think people now know about me whether directly or indirectly. What's the point of avoiding being seen now?

I strolled around drawing stares, as I contemplated staying any later. The place looked dead. Then I noticed a cute Asian in the distance. He was with friends and laughing. I slowly approached to assess him better. He was hott.

As I got even closer, I realized--holy shit--its Asian Man.

I waited a minute longer to confirm, then I called out his name. He looked up, said my name, came over, and then said as he looked away from me, how's your Asia boi?

Geezus, he still remembers that?

I said, fine I think.

Does he know you're here, he asked with a hue of hostility.

He was different here. He had been so shy around me. Now he wasn't. My presence made him noticeably uncomfortable. I didn't know whether to stay or leave.

No comments: