
You ever have one of those random days when the force is apparently with you?
Holy shit, today the gym was nuts. I get lots of stares often. However, today was just ridiculous. Folk were just unabashedly flat out oogling.
First up was this big tall total jock. Square head, jaws, shoulders, and square-everything else. Hot. Tanned, dark-blonde, and brightly blue eyed wearing a total varsity at-the-gym type outfit. Cotton shorts and a jersey. Not exactly my type but still got my attention. I caught him looking a few times at first, but I was like whatever.
Then, he just flat out followed me with his eyes and a look of I don't even know how to describe it as I paced to catch my breath after a set. Too ridiculuous. Too funny. Ever since I started going to gyms when I was a wee teen, I recall getting crazy stares from guys. It took me a while to get used to the fact that straight guys check guys out too. I remember one guy just freaking out one time when I walked into the gym. I only figured him out once he struck up conversation and basically was very curious about every detail of my diet and workout. Total straight arrow though. I pegged Tall Jock to be the same.
The second was this chick working out two stations from me. She and her pal were working their asses, when one of them apparently caught sight of me. She alerted her female buddy who then very forwardly proceeded to stare me in the face with a straight-forward and what was supposed to be an inviting smile. The straight-forwardness took me aback though. I stared back at first thinking she was being a bitch. It wasn't until she held her smile and twinkled her eyes that I thought otherwise.
Next was another tall jock. Lanky and thin but he sported super hot eyes with incredibly and naturally arched brows. Fuck--this dudes eyes stole the show. I thought something was up in my vicinity, cuz he kept stealing looks at me. Finally, he just stared right out at me through a mirror, smiled, and looked away. He had an unreal cocky attitude about him. Totally the super-dominant type.
Last, and totally not least was on the way to my car. A very sexy Asian girl walked past by me. It was really cold today so I had my beanie over my hair. I was dissheveled, and in a slight hurry. I glanced at her, and looked back down to the ground until I noticed her quick reflex to look back at me.
I looked back up. She looked into me intently in a split second with a discerning and pericing gaze. She didn't care that I was looking at her. She didn't care that she was staring. She didn't care that the look on my face was of a deer caught in head lights.
Then, almost like a switch, she smiled big and cocked her head down as she lookoed up at me. Too hot. I realized what had happened.
These moments to me seem to be so trifling and intense. Nevertheless, they are petty and so fucken funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment