Tuesday, January 16, 2007

at the Gym

tiring day... funny happenings though at the gymnasium per usual.

Had a late late long long work meeting so I ended up at the gym two hours later than usual. No chance of seeing AB as he likes to do the early workout type of schedule. I'm sort of looking forward to the whole ordeal when he's the very first person I see upon entering.

I said hi right away spoofing him and catching him being nice off gaurd. I swung back around a few minutes later when he was between sets. He smiled, and asked me how I was. He then asked me if I worked out yesterday. Weird--we said hi to each other yesterday. He was totally serious too. This kid lives on a different planet.

Zeus showed up too and was unlike ever before outrightly working hard to ignore me. The whole act was hilarious. I caught him staring at me though at one point and when I looked back he grinned and looked away.

A very cute cheer leader type chick began to chat it up with him and she followed him around as he did his whole workout. He was enjoying the attention and her super hot smile.

I must be fun to play with---games that is ;)

No comments: