
In fact, one of the hottest girls I've ever met is in one of my courses. She's an LLM student from Europe. Holy crap--her features are UNREAL. She's chiseled to perfection, has the most amazing lips, cheeks, and eyes EVER--and the sexiest accent!

Of course she's brilliant too. One day I asked her what language she spoke. I couldn't tell based on her accent. Turns out I speak her native language. I told her how financial terms in other languages can vary so widely. So I started asking her about bankruptcy lexicon in her country. She knew the terms but didn't know why they varied from country to country.
She was soooo sweeet. In fact, she seemed a little enthusiastic. The next class I didn't talk to her and I was in a rush so I didn't even acknowledge her. I'm an a-hole I know. Today, I said hi in her language and started small talk. After a lull, she said that she followed up on my bankruptcy questions and then began to give me the history in various countries of bankruptcy law and how it determined the idioms that became the official vernacular. She's a genius and driven.
Class then started and I thanked her.
Class ends. She sticks around. Everyone leaves except for three of us. I'm sending out an e-mail and shutting down my computer. She sits one seat over from me. I do small talk again. "Geeez, I was so tired I didn't know if I'd stay awake thru the entire class." She smiled really big. That grabbed my attention.
She started to put her bag over her shoulder, and to stand up, but kept smiling at me as she grabbed her stuff. "Let me know if you ever need any more help with more terms," she said as she made her way towards the door. As she was walking, her eyes never left me. When she got to the door, she was still looking at me, and she didn't open the door. She just stood there smiling at me.
Oh my gawd.... My mind fumbled for words.
"Uhmmm.... wow, thanks. Uhmmmmm..... I really appreciate that. I kinda do have a lot to learn...."
Crap! Why did I say that!?
Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she kept smiling and very slowly nodded. She still was not opening the door. WHY WAS SHE NOT OPENING THE DOOR.
I started fumbling again...
"Uhmm.... I'll probably shoot you..... an e-mail about it," I finally finished.
Her smile widened even more, and as she finally began to push the bar of the door open, she said, "Great!" and then, in a very matter-of-fact sort of way, she said, "I'll see you later."
Holy (*&@! How does this happen???
I need to start wearing glittering t-shirts that say in big letters--HOMOSEXUAL!

No comments:
Post a Comment