
Oh wow. The City has been all that it did promise to be. Within just a few moments of being here, the bevy of GORGEOUS men began to stream by me. Don't know if it's my friends' location or what, but hotties seem to be the rule here and not the exception. All types. All striking. All lasciviously inspiring.

Of course I jumped on Manhunt in an effort to optimize hook up time. Within a few short hours, I was chatting with lots of gorgeous men. I was damn impressed. Model hot and unlocking pics on a steady stream. Of course, THEY ALL LIVE AROUND THE CORNER. How can anyone get work done in such a distracting environment!?!?
Eventually, I clicked enough with one to warrant a visit. He had a REALLY nice cock. He was about 1/2 hour away. No biggie. Except, I barely had messaged with this guy and I started to think. In an environment where hook ups are so easy, and where the numbers climb exponentially, how risky is my behavior? Now, my home city is nearly just as large. However, I know the circles there. My little Steroid Boi briefs on everybody. He knows peeps partnering history and of course the dirt, including STD's. Here I know nothing. I had been here for less than a couple days and here I was possibly going to hook up with the town Harlot, and I would never be the wiser.
Oh my, the crisis approached deafening levels inside my head as I approached his building. I called MG. What are the risks? I asked Of what? He asked. Of oral you douche, I replied. Oh, minimal, but nonetheless present. Like what? Mostly cureable things, but there is a small chance of uncureable stuff and very nasty stuff. What?
I bust my ass at the gym everyday, and I really like having the freedom and privilege of excellent health. I'm being chicken. No room in a fun place for chickens. Nope. Gotta march forward. Sex is a need.
There's a risk in everything. But some risks are not worth taking. I'll never lay anyone then. I'll be a freakin monk. Think back to previous booty calls. None of them were ho's. I got to know their repertoire. All of them were monogamously behaved. Ergo, I've never taken an unknown risk like this really. Fuck. Can't generate an excuse for that one. Okay. Turn around. Fuck. BORING. Oh well. At least this way, I know there's a better tomorrow. Sounds good to me. Send the text. Done. He wants to pay for my cab ride. I don't care. He can't ever give or pay for my health. We're heading back. We're getting retested tomorrow. FOR SURE.
That was all the drama in my head. Errr... responsibility demands safety first. I jacked off at the gym today REAL GOOD:)
No comments:
Post a Comment