Sunday, April 13, 2008

Home Early



Today was my social catch-up day. A friend of mine who I've yet to blog about (because I met him in an LSAT class, I'll call him LSAT Guy) took me to his uber-luxurious gym for a workout and then bought me an early dinner. He's never said he's gay so I just attribute his kindness to a man-crush. I would've totally refused the dinner except, I know that he's been adamant about being nice to me for quite a while. He wants to hang out with me all the time and keeps inviting me to his tennis club. I don't know how to play, and when I mentioned this, he lit up and said I would be a natural. He offered to teach me. So hopefully I'll learn before I head off to school this fall.


We had a great conversation about academia and where law schools may be headed in terms of delivering educations. He's a damn interesting guy. We're working out again tomorrow and we've decided to read together a book about law school which we both think will help us tremendously first year.

Massage Guy has been wanting to go for dinner for ages now and I've been ignoring him. After Valentine's day dinner on him, and him having cooked me an incredible dinner prior, not too mention the massage, I gathered my turn was up. So I bought him dinner this time. It was an awesome meal at this super-cool gay restaurant on the corner of a gorgeous intersection. The weather was great so place opened up it's windows. We ogled all the hotties before heading back to his place.

He was wearing a tank top tonight and apparently he's been dieting down.... result: fuck, he got me hard as soon as I saw him. His gigantic arms on his lean frame were killing me. And after greeting him, I got my hands all over his arms, and asked him, Why the hell do you look so fucken hot tonight?

He just grinned.

After dinner, we went back to his place. I used the bathroom, and then pulled him onto his bed. He wrestled with me. He said, No sex. "I didn't say we would have sex," I replied, "let's just have some fun."

Steroid Boi had texted me earlier and we were supposed to meet up at a club near Massage Guy's place.

Finally, I got Massage guy on top of me. Right where I wanted him--his huge heaving chest pressing into me, and his enormous rock-hard arms pinning mine down. I was in heaven.

He took my pants off, and then his shirt. I wasn't struggling with him at all.


I tried to kiss him, but he avoided me. "What????" I asked.

"No sex!" he repeated. "It's a kiss goddam it--it's not sex."

"it's foreplay," he argued. "Puh-leeeez... I've made out with guys for upto five hours and not had sex. Trust me, it's not foreplay for me."

He saw I was really hard. He led me to his sex cabinet. Random aside--he has a huge flat screen RIGHT NEXT to his bed. Awesome porno sessions I'm sure.

He gave me an awesome hand job as he flexed for me and got me super hard for like half an hour. He kept asking / challenging me to his uber-kinky stuff 'next' time we hang out.

I was essentially his slave as he straddled me, held my legs, and essentially had my dick trapped. My ass cheeks were on his hips.

As he was jacking me and flexing, I asked him to flex in a certain way because the lighting was better for it. That was his cue. And he pushed me up the bed, got up, and changed the lights. Apparently, he has a position and light setting specifically for flexing!

Holy shit. He did stuff I won't be forgetting anytime soon, and I ended up cumming so big that I stayed hard for like 20 minutes afterward. It was ridiculous.

We cleaned up quickly and left for the club.

MG has his hilarious quarks... among them is a clinically confirmed fear of crowds. I could tell as soon as we got there. He lasted all of 40 minutes. Quite a feat for him.

As fortune would have it--we ran into Beff! And her entourage including Tye and Dean. They both lit up when they saw me and slobbered me with kisses and hugs. I love them now!

They all met MG, and Beff showed nearly no emotion at seeing me.

I'm an ass. She's been wanting to hang out with me since Easter and I've not been 'available' and here I was bumping in to her with a dude at a club. Yep--she used to hate it when I would date back in the day. She said I would always de-priortize her. I'm an ass. I'm an ass.

Still, we talked and had a good ol' time for a while. Then MG and I left to sit elsewhere, during which time he matched all of the club patrons to their Manhunt screen names. I love it! I just love us gays.... I swear. We're such a well-rounded bunch.

MG goes to bed early and Steroid Boi was holding out at some other dive-eatery. I don't know why. So, eventually, MG left, and then I did shortly. So here I am blogging early, sipping hot tea about to hit the sack.

Quick aside, the comments about 1L from RSMS have been fantastic. Yes, you're totally right. I totally see myself getting self-involved and addicted to work. I can feel it already as I distance myself from my non-uberly driven friends. In the back of my head, I just tell myself that I'll find a trophy husband with a heart and live happily ever after. Of course, I'm also wondering---RSMS, what happened??? So you would've done things differently eh?

Ironically, 1L himself broke off an engagement his first year of law school. He says that his biggest regret is not having gone to a less demanding law school. He believes that he would have ended up with the same job but that he would have salvaged his love. Apparently, this changed him a lot.

I'll have to learn to balance one with the other---if that's even possible. I want to meet an equal. The Nightwing equivalent to Batman. U know? But could I expect him to be just that driven and accomplished and gorgeous at the same time? Is there a trade-off?

What if he were gorgeous but not driven? Could I change him? What if he were driven but not gorgeous? Could I change that?

In related news, 1L has been texting and IMing me a lot. He said tonight, "I know it sounds ridiculous but, although we met for less than 24 hours, I miss you."

So I reciprocated the sentiment. He can see right through me. He didn't flinch or jump at the comment. Instead, he said that I had no choice about visiting him in his new town this summer. He's a fantastically fun person--so it all sounds cool to me:)

We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also-re Message Guy have you ever thought the reason that he doesn't want to have sex with you and other intimate stuff is cause he likes/respect you too much?

I mean his job was/is in the sex industry and I think it'd be nice for him not to have to 'give it' all the time with people he actually cares about?

I don't think he sees it like you...and I think maybe his reasons for going in aren't nec sexual?

I don't know, mabe I've wathed too many Law & Orders/read too much bout that shit but I know that their is nothing a sex industry worker likes more then when they think you want then because of their personality/non sexual side...

Right-I need to stop messing about on the net and not doing my work...

blah..