Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ty's Birthday Party

Thankfully the event was no where near as awkward as it could'v been. Ty is not the same around me anymore.

I only noticed the contrast tonight since its the first time I've seen him since Thanksgiving. The time I had hung out with him before then was when Bef had our first get-together after our long divorce. That night, Ty came up to me, made conversation, was not lascivious in any way, he was just sweet. Like a nice guy. Now, he's slightly stand-offish. Bef says he just must be embarrassed. She says I kind of look like Dean and that I act straight--hence why Ty would like me.

Either way, I ended up connecting with Dean tonight more than anyone. Steve was no where to be found thankfully, and the water woman was there too. Laughing up a storm and just making sure to never make eye contact with me. At one point she did, perhaps accidentally, and then looked away quickly.

I had made a pact with myself to leave early. So I did.

No comments: