
I've been really bothered all day to day, and I just realized why. That guy last night, succeeded remarkably well at making me feel close to him. At one point, I said, I got so used to your touch that it feels more natural for you to touch me than for me to touch myself.
His stories. His conversation. His smile. His affect. Fuck man--he did me over real good. I want to go back to him so badly, and yet, I just knew, I just knew, it meant NOTHING to him. NOTHING. I feel so used--but that wasn't the case at all. I knew the circumstances going into the situation.
I wanted to and still want to get close and attached to someone. Am I clingy? Am I needy? Yep. Isn't everybody, and those who are not just simply in denial? No man is an island, right?
Haha.... look at me start to crack;)

No comments:
Post a Comment