Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Cumming of Age: It was SO Big, Part 1

I'd been cynical and resigned today about relationships. My conversation with Bef last night sort of just reinforced my attitude. This afternoon I volunteered and my spirits were lifted. I became present to the reality that resignation and cynicism do nothing but damn a situation by leaving no space for other more positive attitudes.

On Manhunt, I had four prospects. All of them older, ranging from 36-40. The first was average looking with a tight body and an above average cock. We were the same height. We didn't hit off in any other way other than wanting to hook up. The second was a forty year old who looked like a fitness cover model, though his face was again average in attractiveness, and he didn't advertise his cock. He was a couple inches shorter than me. Again, we didn't hit off in any other way other than mutual sex drive. The third was a dude who was 6 foot seven. I just love tall guys because when they are on top of you--they can touch every part of me, from head to toe, all at once. As expected, he was hung. The fourth guy was a pleasant looking guy who was just in shape but who sported a cock that looked unbelievably broad. Seriously, Brad Patton, move over. This guy's cock looked difficult to grab around with my hand. Beer can was not an exaggeration. He was the same height as me. We found out that we were into the same type of SciFi. Cool, sci fi dorks can talk for ages, so I was at least guaranteed decent and intelligent conversation. Since I really love broad cocks and I like tall guys, I was sold on bachelors numbers three and four.

Bachelor number one was rarely available--he kept going out all the time on dinners and shit. Bachelor number two was available but lived kind of far away. Bachelor number three was the same as number one. And Bachelor number four (the Doc) and I quickly found time tonight. So we agreed to meet after 6pm.

He had lots of questions for me and he googled me so hard that I felt stalked. He joined and friended me on facebook. Good gawd. He scrutinized every picture of me and kept asking me more questions. He apparently suspected that I was misrepresenting myself on MH. We agreed to watch one of our favorite movies at his place. He kept asking me questions and eventually just said--well, it doesn't matter anyway, we could just watch the movie and not hook up. Fuck. A head case.

So, I tried to set up back-up dates for tonight. None of them came through. I hadn't heard from the Doc either so I was psyching myself up to get a lot of applications done after the gym;)

He texted me back and so I realized he was serious. I was late to his place by like an hour and a half. I had been updating him on my time status over text every 30mins though so I wasn't rude. He was okay with it.

When I got to his place, I was really surprised by how large and beautiful the place was. It so much so that I feared that he might be married, and I hate being the 'other' man.

He didn't immediately come to get the door, so I stood there for a while. I had showered very quickly and had haphazardly thrown on a black fitted T and jeans. I looked pretty sexy, but I was still self-conscious because I didn't spend the usual amount of time on myself. I did so because I knew that this guy was willing to take this encounter no where.

He opened the door, and I was immediately surprised by his upbeat smile. He seemed oddly normal. I was kinda blown away. No attitude, no resentment, no indifference. All the regular issues I see written on gay guy's faces were just not there. He was just literally nice. I said that I liked his place a lot, and asked if I could use the bathroom. He said, Of course, and showed me the way by putting and keeping his hand on my shoulder. Touch--a good sign.

I pee-ed, and he had loaded the movie on his flat screen in the living room. I looked him over and noticed his prominent pecs. He too was wearing a fitted T and jeans with a large belt-buckle in the shape of the superman sign. I laughed pretty hard when I saw that.

We chatted for a couple minutes about all the regular topics you bring when you first meet someone. We fidgeted with the controls. I said, I haven't done this (viz. hook up) in a long while, so please don't think that any hesitance on my behalf is because of you. Oh! He said light heartedly, don't worry about it. I don't do this often, and this doesn't even have to be a hook up!

Fuck--he's seen me now and he still said this. I was pretty disheartened. However, he was really upbeat and not self-conscious about himself. Something I rarely, if ever, really saw in gay guys. That may be enough to make the evening worthwhile. So I pointed it out. "You're really okay with yourself," I said. "what do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean that most gay guys I meet seem to be uncomfortable in some way or another, but you don't seem to be that way," I explained. He paused and said, "Well I am older."

"Still, even the older gay guys I know are like that." He didn't say anything. But I was loving his way of being--so content.

As we kept talking I kept noticing his chest, and so I got curious, and I asked, Is it okay if I touch you? "Of course!" he said, "I love how polite and direct you are about it," he laughed.

He wasn't in any way 'large'. I knew from his pics that he was very lean. His pecs stood out because he was wearing a skin tight shirt. His stomach was completely flat. He would look absolutely normal with clothes on, but then incredible with them off.

I slowly reached out with my hand to his pecs while he was slouched on the sofa next to me. Whoa... his chest was like a rock. It was incredible. I've been with other incredibly fit and built men, even those with unbelievable definition, and yet none of them had ever felt as hard as this guy! I was totally taken aback!

I rubbed and rubbed, mesmerized by the feeling of hardness that I explored and realized was uniform throughout his pecs and later I realized all throughout his torso. He took the opportunity to also rub my shoulders and chest, and slowly we slumped on the couch with each other.


After a little bit, he rolled on top of me. We started making out and groping each other. I remember his profile said he was into kissing. He really was. His mouth was so warm and silky. It felt awesome.

A long time ago, the last guy I dated gave me a 6 hour course in making out. He was an amazing kisser so we spent an afternoon going at it while he taught me all the inn's and outs. What to do with your tongue, how to handle the other guy's lower lip, pressure, and agressiveness. I was doing my best to recall and do what he taught me. I think some of it worked because the Doc stopped for a moment and said, "Oooh.... I like your tongue." YES, score. "Hmmm...," I purrred, "well, my tongue likes you too." We kept at it for a while, and I apparently sucked a little to hard at one point, and he said, "ouch." "What's wrong," I asked. "I just felt like I was about to loose my tongue," he said. "You can suck really hard," he said. "Oop.... sorry about that... hopefully you'll come to like that about me when done right," I said. He smiled, and said, "You mean in the right places." he grinned mischievously at me. "Uh hum," I said. He smiled and continued to maul my face.

Then, I felt something grab or stab my stomach. I giggled, and I said, whoa, I felt something. I thought it was his cock throbbing in his jeans or something, though it was a sharper feeling. He got up a little and said... What? Then I looked down and noticed that his dick couldn't have been on my stomach. So I was just confused and then he got on top of me again. We were making out when he broke our kiss to take a breath and again, I felt a grabbing at my stomach. "I felt something again," I said. He just looked a little confused as he laid on top of me. OMG, I suddenly realized as I paid attention to exactly what part of him was over where I felt the pulling--it was his abs contracting that were grabbing me! What a fucken turn-on! I was like, my gawd, this guys is so freakin muscular.

Though I'm in good shape, there's give to my muscles. But with this guy, there was none. I was loving every moment of his incredible muscles.

As he was going at me, I noticed that he had contacts on. So I asked, can you see me this close up. He said, yea. I can see close up either way. Cool.

I rolled this time on top of him and I just stared into his eyes. We made eye contact for a few seconds before his broke off with a slightly scared look. What's wrong? I asked. Nothing he said, still looking away.... It's just that I suddenly became very aware of your eyes. As he said that, he looked back at me a little scared.

I continued kissing him. Then he rolled on top of me and sat up. I looked at him as he sat there and just stared at my face for a few moments. I realized that he wasn't looking at me--he was looking at my face. An odd almost mystified look crept over him and he started to slowly caress my eyes and cheeks. My regular booty call has done this before, so I wasn't too weirded out, but still I asked, "What?" as I giggled. He started to smooth the area between my eyes cheeks and temples. "Nothing," he said smiling. He kept massing the area around my eyes. I looked up at him with a questioning look. "You have no wrinkles there do you?" What an odd point to make. "Uhm," I said, thinking how funny his comment was, I take care of things like that." We asked each other's age. He's 39. Gawd--what a fucken hott 39 I thought. Eventually I took off his jacket. At that point, he stopped us making out and said, we have to watch this movie. Shucks. "But!", he said, "we can do so shirtless." So we both removed each other's shirts as he restarted the player.

We got into the movie and eventually just leaned on each other as we settled in. He had mentioned he had ADD and he seemed to be right on about that because when the movie hit its first slow moment, he gasped and said, "I have to make a phone call. I don't know how many patients I have tomorrow." He got up quick and starting talking. Only 2 patients. Yay I thought. He can stay up late. Ha ha ha.

As we settled back into the sofa and movie and the movie chugged on for like 20 minutes, the thought dawned on me. I can't let this night go to far without me trying something. I know how hook ups go. I only get one shot. So I readjusted myself, put my arm around him, and slowly started to caress his left pec. It was so slow and rhythmic and meant to not draw a reaction to him but just sort of occur in the background. I kept at it and very slowly explored for sensitivity. Then, bingo, I found it. His nipple. He gasped and twitched when I got to it. I smiled. I teased it without touching it, in that same rhthym as before. This way he knew I wasn't stopping, and he would only get more hungry for contact.

He slowly leaned up further to me and started to kiss me on the cheek and then he moved down to my neck. Oh shit--that's my sensitive spot. I gasped and twitched. He smiled. He turned on top of me and devoured, and I just lost it. He went at my neck and eventually my nipples. But when he hit my sides, I really lost it. I drew in a sharp gasp and I writhed and writhed laughing uncontrollably.

He smiled and kept at it. Unable to take it any longer, I went for his nipples again with my mouth. We were all over each other and again we started kissing. This time I explored his body and rubbed his back and ass. then i found his superman arms. His arms of steel. I immediately got hard and he noticed. he asked, are you comfortable on this sofa?

I'm fine, I said. I can't possibly see how you're comfortable he said as looked down at my legs. Then he looked back up at me and said, "You know we could watch this movie in the bedroom. " I stopped and sat up a little. I said, "that works for me!"

So we got up, and he said, "We could also just finish the movie some other time." SCORE. "that works too," I giggled. We high tailed it to his room. His bed was huge. I dumped my belongings on his dresser. then I turned and grabbed him by the waist. He did the same and we enveloped each other. Up until now, I hadn't seen or really felt his cock.

I pulled him onto the bed as we fell. We massaged each other and continued kissing. We rolled on over each other and took turns licking each other's erogenous spots. I just had to take the opportunity to test his incredible abs and chest and arms. He took a few punches at my chest as well.

He was lying on his back and I was on top of him, when I felt his dick awaken, and I knew it was time. "Ha ha," I quietly said, "what do we have here?" He smiled like the devil that got away with it all, as he placed his hands behind his neck.

Straddling him, I slowly moved myself down, and began to tug at his undies. It took a few tugs, and then it came out, and I was not only blown away, but left speechless. It was the largest I had ever seen, and by far, the thickest I had ever seen in person or in media. My jaw drop, and I couldn't take my eyes off it as it plopped it self up. It was hugely muscular. After a few moments, stunned, I looked up at him, and his wicked grin was too much to handle. "Oh my GAWD," I stammered, "Wh.. wh.. what is THAT???" He just continued grinning.

I cupped it in my hands as I felt its size,muscularity, and weight. I was concurrently terrified, as I realized that it might not fit in me, and that it would qualify me as a failed booty call.

Slowly I moved my face towards it, and he began to harden. I couldn't believe that it kept getting bigger and harder. I nearly couldn't even get turned on because its size and girth were utterly intimidating. I began to lick, and noticed that my tongue wasn't broad enough to lick its entire underside. I slowly moved towards the head and began to envelope it, but I was stopped and shocked again. It was so broad, that it strained the sides of my mouth. I had never experienced such a phenomenon. But determined to please, I forced myself to open as wide as I possibly could.

Then I moved my hands towards his nipples and began massaging them, and he gasped, and yet still grew harder.

To be continued...

I thought about all the advice my friends have given me about blowing. "Relax your jaw muscles, find the optimal angle of tilt so that you can take all of it in, be aware of where your teeth are, vigilantly be aware of your tongue's position and the tension produced..." All of it seemed to just not apply to this one as the first basic step of getting him in was a challenge.

I squeezed my eyes hard as I got accustomed to the discomfort of pushing into the back of my throat what could've easily have been the equivalent of my fist. I shifted the position of my torso as I collapsed my elbows to the bed. I briefly looked at him. He was mischievously enjoying watching me struggle in shock and fear. He was propped up on his right elbow. But I was too busy and focused to react.

Wanting a break, I pulled out. I toyed with it with my tongue as I allowed myself to simply appreciate its sheer beauty. It was so broad that the cock head looked flattened. It really didn't taper much except a bit towards the tip. I would've looked grotesque if the skin, he is cut, weren't so light and even in color and pulled so taught. It was by no means one of those blochy cocks with excess skin. It was like the rest of him--nothing extraneous.

No comments: