What a beaten and dead horse right?
Friend A
She's dating the banker. She's written about here. Since then, they've broken up and now, at his very dramatic behest, gotten back with each other. However, his drug use persists at a dangerous pace. In addition, she seems to be rather scared, in some very justifiable ways, that her boy is bisexual. He's asked her several times now, point blank, whether she would be okay with a bisexual boyfriend. When she finally asked him, are you coming to me, he said no. He spends a lot of time with his best friend, an attractive bisexual womanizer. She's scared, that he's cheating on her with him, and that she'll catch something as a result.
Diagnosis from a third party: She's a beard. He knows she'll stick with him for the socio-economic status. So, he'll use her to cover up what he doesn't have the guts to face within his conservative social sphere. According to one friend, the situation seems as simple as 2+2=4. She's using him too.
Conclusion: They both claim to be in love. They both seem to be using each other to hide social deficiencies. Love = compensation.
Friend B
Just recently came out to herself as truly lesbian. All her male loves were just a phase. Of course, as Minerva would have it, her love is a student at the school where she teaches. Not to worry, this girl can work out scenarios like no other. She has already arranged for her protege to move in with her as soon as school lets out. They are both close friends conversing over the phone nightly and generally having dinners and outings on a weekly basis. Unlike all her previous relationships, this friend is willing to do anything and give up everything for this girl.
Diagnosis: She doesn't seem to care who's looking. She's in major lust that's for sure.
Conclusion: Mutual regard and a does of chemistry make for love.
Now, the two Boys I've chatted up recently.
Boy A: Tattoo Man
Yep, super hott bod with incredible definition and tatts everywhere. He's cute facial-wise, but doesn't have the umph that makes me go RAAWR. Although he has awesome muscles, his underlying body symmetry isn't the at the zenith of my taste.
He's eyefucked me far too many times for me to have kept count. For the longest time I didn't talk to him b/c I figured it'd be only about sex. He seems depressed as well, a quality that usually draws empathy and niceness from me, except that he seems angry at the world. His depression has an edge to it.
Finally, instead of judging him and taking those judgments as truth, I talked to him. I was meandering around the gym and he was doing leg lifts. "Hey..." I looked right at him and smiled. "What's your name?"
The direct approach I figured would work best. "Tatt Man, and yours?" Haha... he didn't really say that but you get the point. "Tino, I always see you here, but I never say hi." He says, "You're looking good Tino. Yea, the slim look." I swallowed my shyness, and said, "You look really good too." Later we ended up doing cardio next to each other. He really likes me, thus far. He thinks I'm really intelligent, down to earth, kind of funny, and not that interested in sex at first sight. Though I sought to counter my judgments, I honestly thought, at the very least, he's a doable lay. No fuss. I thought.
Boy B: Nordic Karate Man
He's over 6'5", incredibly lean, broad-shouldered, wasp-waist, and perky ass. His exotic Nordic looks include a jutting jaw, dark dirty blonde hair, and very pale though not pasty skin. His v-shaped brow frames his almond shaped eyes beautifully. His muscles pop. They are slightly bulk and not so slim as is often the case with these skinny set of Euro-bois. This one seemed to notice me from the get-go. I remember the first time I saw him and he caught me staring at him. He came over to get water from the fountain near me. I remember that as he walked towards me he was looking right at me with what seemed like a smile. I looked away in fear. Did he come over here to mock me? My mind plays cruel tricks on me.
He got his water. And then from there on out, always avoided making eye contact with me. The couple times that I made eye contact with him, he flatly ignored me. More recently, I started ignoring him too. He also seemed to start getting nervous or uneasy whenever I was in his vicinity. Could all be in my head again.
Although he talks to everyone, or perhaps everybody just wants to talk to him, he works out only when he is with his buddy, who could pass as a slightly less dramatically attractive twin. He's also a tall blonde who is well built. Just not quite as tall, and with features that are not quite as distinctive. They do funny shit however when they are working out, including sitting on each other while they do side-ways situps. Nordic Karate Guy can be soooooOOO cute because often, when he's avoiding trying to show what's on his mind or heart, it seems so blatantly transparent. He'll avoid looking at me in a brusque turn of his head or eyes, only to look like he is trying so hard to appear like he's comfortable. I've overdrawn the dumb game.
Finally, I just decided to chat it up with him one day. MUCH less direct approach than with the first. "What type of martial art do you do?" I asked as I lifted my chin far enough up to really look at him. He wrinkled his face slightly confused. Then he got happy, and looked at me with a slightly mischievous grin, "Oh, you saw me working the bag?" I nodded like a dumb puppy who's master waves a piece of fresh meat. "Taekwando." "Oh," I said and then asked, "Do you find that lifting interferes with your training at all?" Again, he looked confused. "No," he says as he shakes his head. "Oh, a friend of mine at times mentioned that if he lifted too much weight, it impaired his form." Again, he just shook his head with a confused expression. The contrived nature of my conversation was perhaps coming through in the falsity of my logic.
He stuck out his hand, and very cordially but distantly asked me, "What's your name?" "Tino," I said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Nordic Man." It's good to meet you. And then he just excused himself.
Well that went horribly. I know that he'll just totally blow me off whenever he sees me again.
Totally the opposite. He's tracked me in the room, and as soon as I look near his direction looks right at me. He gets scared for a split second, and then breaks into a big nervous and emotive grin. I give him a huge smile, as I keep walking and implictly dismiss him. I can't stand it. He's too hot. What's he doing looking at me? Why can't he just stay in his own leaugue and preserve the order of the universe? Why's he trying to go and fuck shit up? Play with my head, and make these complicated by challenging my reality?
ARGH.
So already a long story but to cut to the chase. Tatt man turns out to be a total softie/wierdo. He calls me randomly to tell me how it upsets him that all men just seem to be about sex. Funny isn't it? I thought he was just all about sex.
Nordic man has been nervous around me more than once. I do luv how his reactions seem so transparent on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment