Monday, November 19, 2007

He Nailed It

from:
http://boyblogspot.blogspot.com/2007/10/party.html

"I watched as the third guy at the table – who was the hottest of the three and I didn’t understand why the guy on his knees was ignoring him, I mean if it had been my choice… but whatever - got up and walked away. I didn’t blame him. He walked into the kitchen and Tommy walked out at the same time and I got a quick wave of guilt because I knew I wanted to leave Curly Hair here and head to the kitchen."


I turned and walked out and went over to the kitchen, hoping the ignored stud was still there. He was. He was leaning against the counter, alone, and sipping a drink. “Taking a breather,” he said. Then he added, “Happy birthday, by the way.”

“Thanks,” I said.
“Clark,” he said.

I looked over his body up close and he was pretty damn hot. Tommy totally knew the kind of guys that would get me off like crazy and he’d lined up a fucking smorgasbord of hot, well defined, men with great asses and nice but not ridiculous cocks. Clark was a prime example; maybe even the best example. It’s so weird though, because even in a situation like that, where we were both naked and clearly there just for sex, I still was like a little hesitant to approach him, a little afraid of being rebuffed; his beauty intimidated me.

His hair was short all around a little longer on top and he had dimples on either side of his bright white, square-toothed smile. He had green eyes and pale, rich skin and I was entranced. His pecs were amazing, spread wide and solid across his chest; and he was sporting thick shoulders and baseball-sized biceps with matching triceps. His cock was hanging fat and limp under a trimmed black bush and he fondled it a little while we talked. He offered to make me a drink and I accepted and I watched him move while he got the stuff out of the refrigerator, added the ice, and stirred. His ass was great and toned and his solid back rose up from it in a vee. I couldn’t help but grab a handful of ass while he finished making the drink and I figured I’d find out if he wasn’t interested.

He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled and said, “Took you long enough, I thought I’d lost my touch.”

I wrapped my arms around him from behind while he was stirring my drink and I rubbed his muscular torso and chest. I massaged his shoulders lightly and then rubbed down over his tight abdomen and toward his cock. My dick was hard and pressing against his ass and I shoved it against his crack and started dry humping him. But it wasn’t all that dry: I was totally leaking like a sieve.

He was totally into the dry fuck and he started to move his hips in rhythm with mine and my cock slid up and down his crack. I reached forward and grabbed his cock and stoked it and I started to nibble on his neck and shoulder. My arms were still wrapped around his big, hairless chest and he had his arms cupped around my biceps squeezing them. I was getting so turned on and then he turned around to face me and plunged his tongue in my mouth.

I couldn’t believe the three other guys at that table had left him alone. What the fuck were they thinking? I would’ve mauled him the first chance I got. Kind of like I did, I guess.

No comments: