I was in such a hurry today. I mischeduled my workouts and had to squeeze my weight workout in 45 fucken minutes.
I looked great today though. So I was feeling good and the workout went really well. My shoulders were sore within a few hours.
Right before leaving, I see this really hot whom I've spoken too a few times before. He's the natural version of Steroid Boi. He's on the shorter side and has an unbelievably shaped body. Incredible ass, incredibly ripped everything, all the muscle bellies jump out at you, and a back that makes it all harmonize. He also has the most incredible skin. YUM.
I pegged him as an asshole. I knew he eyed me from afar and the few times I initially tried to talk to him, he evaded me. Eventually we caught up and I backhandedly let him know that I thought he was just the stuff dreams are made of. He has a hard time taking compliments and reasoned them away. Apparently a rather common attitude around my gym.
So today, I was totally going to brush him off. But I get happy around him. I don't even know why other than the fact that he's hot. I went to go after him, when I stopped and turned around. Hell no. I'll come off like a freak. He'll think I'm weird. It's so obvious that I only want to talk to him because I want to fuck him. He'll think I'm a dork.
Whatever--I continued. Why NOT? I'm in a hurry. It won't take that long. Just a simple hi.
"HEY!!! How are you??"
"Good, how are you?"
"I'm good. How was your halloween?"
"Eh, I don't really do Halloween."
"REALLY???"
"Yea, I've never dressed up."
"Well, this year was really my first year too."
"How was it?"
"It was great."
"Yea, I remember you were pretty excited about it. Did you go bar hopping?"
Me: No, I did it on Saturday.
Him: Gotcha.
Me: But even as a kid, I didn't dress up much.
Him: I'm thinking... you know, I really never did either. How did your costume go?
Me: It was fine.
Him: I remember you were excited about that too.
Me: Yea, but no one would've cared I think either way. Have you been out in the city during Halloween before?
Him: Well, I just moved here.
Me (shocked): REALY???!!! Where from? When?
Him: In april. I'm from the midwest.
Me: OMG! That's so different than here
Okay, this is taking to long. anyway. He's lonely. Fucking lonely. I could see the pain in his eyes. He's been stood up several times. People have been jerks to him. It's been less than a year and he's already thinking of moving back. GODDAM. I felt so awful. I told him I hoped he didn't get too jaded and that I hoped he met nice people.
I asked him if he had friends or fam that lived here prior. When he said No, I snapped. "Shit. That's fucken hard." He gave me this look--of happiness and increduility that someone empathized.
I shook his hand. And then he looked at me, and lean his head to the side a little bit, and said, "Thanks... for saying hi."
"Of course..." I beamed him a big smile, and then said, "I'll see you around."
Cool. Now I can ask him out. But more importantly, I was blown away by how a little reaching out can give something to someone and also confirm that---I'M NOT CRAZY. THIS SHIT HAPPENS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment