Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Study, Study, Study

OMG, OMG, OMG....

Been studying for sooo long for my upcoming exam. During the past few days, I've averaged several exams per day. My scores last night went down I freaked out. Burn out. So today, I took a mini break, and my score tonight bounced back up.

It's a logic test---the LSAT. Its crazy funny. I was telling my dad about it tonight. In learning to work the test, I've become attuned to the multitude of assumptions upon which daily life is built--most of which can never be proven. Hence why court opinions reasonably can fall on either side of the fence. Living consists of picking and choosing assumptions that guide all else. Nuts. Nuts.

I feel like Neo when he gets to the point where he can see the code. Suddenly language strips down to its bare nakedness, and anything not in the language manifests itself as the noise it truly is. Before answer choices that were perfectly
related tempted me. Now, they are truly just noise, and with that distinction comes the ability to simply mute it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it.




No comments: