
First the new---Guy that is. Holy shit, this guy is soooo hot. He's a trainer at my gym. Literally, yes literally, looks like he jumped out of a comic book. I'll call him DC-Man (as in DC Comics). Overly large, yet perfectly symmetrical shoulders, incredibly small tapered waist, and an enormous butt. His face, is fine, but its hard to notice because he's so tall, and there's so much to get caught up in when your eyes are making the trek up there:)
I noticed that he would look away hard whenever I would notice him at the gym. Long time ago that is. I couldn't help but notice him. I'm sure he must've picked up on it at some point.
He's the epitome of jock straight. Walks like one. Looks like one, and sort of sounds like in that I never heard him speak. His workout buddy has all the above qualities except he talks. He knew that I was into him, or so I think.
One day we were in the lockerroom together, and as I was walking out, I stopped to fix my hair right before leaving. He was about to remove his tank top and I remember he stopped himself and looked up at me. I figured, OMG, he's waiting for me to leave! He doesn't want me ogling his incredible body. I was so annoyed, b/c I was really just into my hair.
That was basically it, except for him looking away hard whenever I came around and me being extra careful to avoid looking at him whenever there was even a remote chance that he might catch me.
I speak several languages. I took an extra load in high school in addition to the regular language at school. Some could say that languages come somewhat easier to me as I was able to pick up Asian Boi's rather quickly.
DC-Man came into the lockerroom with a flaming fag one day. One of those who you think, "OH, he's gay" when you haven't even seen him yet. The flamer was wearing a bandana and a purple workout outfit. He was steroidal looking and he was criticizing something harshly. DC-Man was walking with him and just listening. Finally, they stopped, and parted, and I overheard them and realized that he's not American. He spoke another language and his accent was authentic. Holy fuck.
We ignored each other, until the next time I saw him, we both were arranging our bags on the same counter top in the lockerroom. Okay--the tension was too much, so I finally just looked at him and said in a slightly nervous tone, "Where are you from that you speak in that language?"
He looked at me, and I think he didn't ever expect to hear anything from me because he seemed surprised and said very quickly the name of his country. "Ah, cool," I said. I waited, perhaps he would ask me how I knew his language. But I got nothing in return. He didn't even look at me. So I just said, "Well, take care." He looked up at me gave me a quick smile and then nodded.
Fuck, what a total dork I was.
From then on however, we slowly built up to acknowledging each other and saying hi on a regular basis. I started to notice that he would vacillate a great deal in his demeanor. Sometimes he would seem slightly nervous when saying hi to me. Really just scared that I would think him rude, and then other times, super friendly, super confident, and if I hadn't though he were straight, almost flirtatiously, i.e. he would wink at me often. It was a confident encouraging wink.
Recently, he disappeared, and finally I saw him again. So, I asked, where were u? He got the fucken flu. He seemed down about it too. You could tell that he had put on some weight as a result. I felt bad for him. In telling me however, he switched to English, and that's when I freaked out---he sounded SOOOO GAY! OMG, you could've knocked me over with a fucken feather.
WTF? This guy sounds sooo gay in English? What was up with that?
Of course, now I totally had to get to know him better.
So about two days ago, he was sipping on a smoothie by himself (odd for him), and I was nabbing an energy drink. So I sat with him, and asked him, "What's your name?" He told me. Hawt. I told him mine, and then he asked me where I was from. I told him. He smiled, and found it good. I asked him how long had he been in the states. He looked down for a moment, almost embarassed and said 10 years.
He seemed really shy during the conversation and a bit down. I wondered why. He cut his hair recently. He used to wear medium length like mine. Recently he did it short, and his eyes looked incredible. Now up close, I was mesmerized by them. They were an incredibly dark deep green. His eye lashes were super long and a golden dark brown. His hair was a golden brown too. So I said, I like your hair. I remember you used to wear it like I do mine. He said, thanks. I asked him where he got it done, and he told me. Finally, I asked if his color was natural.
He raised his hand up to his hair like a woman showing off her hair and nails at the same time, and said in most effeminate way, No, this color is my own. It's natural.
I was again FLOORED. The dude is fucken gay. I couldn't believe it. Is this why perhaps he is so shy??? Is this perhaps why he avoids talking???
He detailed some more exactly who did his hair, and told me that the guy was AMAZING. I said, thanks, and that I would see him around.
I'm going to ask him out. I know it's bold and easily misinterprettable, but I don't think I have much choice. He's usually on the go, and slow to conversate. I'll see if he's willing to do lunch. I 'll ask away and see if anything happens. I'll know if he has a significant other at the very least.
The "Old" is rather short. This guy with whom I ran in high school just joined facebook, and of course we friended each other. Holy fuck. He's soooo fucken fine. Like me, he's of mixed heritage. OMG OMG OMG. I love how this kid went from the shy jock dork in high school to a stud whom few can speak about without saying, "and did I mention that he's sooo freakin HAWT?" He's model gorgeous. It's too hot to handle. Too bad he's actually declared that he's straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment