
It's been a while since I started this blog. I realize no one reads it. But it's great, if at least for my self only.
This Thanksgiving seemed to start with a big bang. One of my sisters has not spoken to my mother in over five years. She said she was coming and would be talking to her. They phoned each other but then a few days prior, she canceled all the plans. My father had even offered to pay for extra accomodations should stay wherever she wanted. It hurt that she canceled last minute. My mom was sooo excited over this prospect.
My father would be away, and most everyone else just wasn't doing Thanksgiving. I told my mom that she should try concerning herself with her friends. She did, and it worked out great. One of her friends wasn't going to do a dinner at all until my mother called. As a result, that whole family decided to go against their original plans and eat as a group. Another friend asked my mother to be the guest of honor. Worked out I would say.
My best friend, who I suppose I'll just call Bef, invited me to a party.
Soon after our break up she got a new best friend who introduced her to the Boys--Ty and Dean, an older gay couple who essentially became Bef's adoptive parents.
Bef is an heiress and has never and didn't ever have to work a day in her life. But, her parents were very overbearing. So to deal, she actually got a job. Had I been asked before whether that would happen, I would've said NO WAY. But she's done it. Impressive.
Ty and Dean treat her incredibly well. I met them the first time I hung out with Bef again. Ty is probably in his mid to late 30's and Dean is in his mid 40's though I would've thought he was in his early 30s. Though Ty is plain and somewhat overweight, Dean is hella gorgeous. He has an incredible face---classical features with a twist of exoticism. He has dark hair, long hair, and clear green eyes. His face is chiseled and angular, though slightly elongated. He's tall, lean, and very toned.
They used to live in the gayborhood but after committing to each other as a monogamous couple, they purchased a compound just outside the city. They wanted to have a large place where their dogs (all four of them) could run around. Here's where the party took place.
I showed up late, and everyone was already drunk. There were several fire places and couches and people weren't talking all that much. Bef and I hugged and I sat down. "You're late. You have some catching up to do," she said as she handed me the vodka.
I got some food and Ty showed me around all the tables. Thanks, I said, as he put his hand on my shoulder. He rubbed it, and coooed, "Oooh, muscle." I smiled shyly. He brought his hand down my arm and rubbed me up some more. "ooooh," he kept going. Well, you let me know if there is anything else you need Tino, okay? I nodded and kept examining the food.
I sat down and people were pretty boring, that is until Ty came over and sat next to me. He was pretty drunk. We all talked about where people came and what they did, etc. etc. Ty however wanted to take pictures with me, and so, he pulled out his digicam and started asking people to snap some of us. But none were to his liking, so he kept at it. We talked some during the picture taking. He's really intelligent and self-made. I was really impressed. He's from some obscure state and moved out to the city on his own. Within only 7 years, he had amassed what he needed.
As the pictures kept coming, his hugs got tighter and tighter. Eventually, I got pretty drunk pretty quick. I got up and talked to some more people. Apparently, I was a riot, because people were talking to me a lot and laughing hard. I don't remember all that was said. We changed the music and I danced with a lot of people, including a rag doll that somehow found its way into the room.

I was introduced to Steve, a business associate of Ty and Dean. I sat down on another couch and started talking to Steve. He seemed to not know to many people there, and I just like getting to know strangers. Steve was really into me. It was kind of funny. He kept asking me my age. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't have it. He was convinced I was like not of legal age. He kept saying I was too young for him.
Eventually Ty sat down next to me too. And they were both flirting with me. Almost at the same time, they both started rubbing my legs, and I was really drunk. I started laughing really hard, and thought that they were so cute in rubbing me up together like twins. So I put my arms around them both and just hugged them.

Then Steve got up and left. I don't know where he went. Ty then moved his hand down to my ass and started finding a way to get his other hand under my shirt. I writhed under his touch. His hands were strong, aggressive, and knew exactly how to touch and rub someone aright. As I writhed, he moved his hand to my lower back and aggressively arched it. With that, my torso exposed the bottom of my shirt, and his hand found my nipples. It happened very quickly
I just gave him these suspicious looks, surprised that he was taking it this far. But he smiled at me, devilishly as he continued to rub my pecs hard.
That's when my dick started to strain my jeans. As if he knew, and on cue, he moved his hand from my nipples to my crotch. I quickly reached and held off his hand, and put mine over my dick. I looked at him, and moved my head back and forth, saying--don't go there.
He just smiled more. I looked away and tried to move to the other side of the couch. He kept trying to rub my dick. I turned around to tell him no again.... Stupid stupid me. I turned only to have his 5 o'clock shadow press hard against my face and immediately his tongue plunged down my throat. Omg. I couldn't breathe. I turned my head but he used his other hand now gone from the small of my back to keep my head from moving to much.
I heard later that people were freaked, appalled--here was this guest making out with the husband of the host. Why didn't I get out fast and hard? Why did I let him continue?
Suddenly, I felt cold water splash on my face and shoulders. This woman was looking at us horrified, standing right in front and over us. She continued to splash water on us from a plastic bottle.
Immediately, I was alone on the couch, and my part of the room suddenly seemed quite and alone.
I got up, and found Bef. "I'm wet, and I don't know why," I slurred to her. "You don't know why?" she asked incredulously. Yea.
Steve had watched the whole thing, and the next thing I heard was his dramatic annoucement to another crowd that Tino had been making out with Dean's husband over on the couch. He pointed.
I flipped, and looked at Bef helplessly, and I said, "He's lying, he's a liar."
She looked at me suspiciously and then went over there. She came back only to add that apparently half the party had seen me making out with Ty, including Dean. Oh gawd, I thought to myself. How could I do such a thing to Bef's best friends???
Ty disappeared into one of the bedrooms, and the lady with the water left the party.
I tried to talk to Dean, but he was ignoring me, talking to other people.
Steve, came over several times saying that I had been a bad bad boi.
It's a gay party for goodness' sake??? It's not that big a deal!
Steve kept giving me these lingering looks.
So, I just chucked it and kept talking, partying, and laughing. Bef said that Dean was not the jealous type and that I should relax.
Eventually all of us got quiet and we sat around the largest fireplace. We took turns acknowledging why we were thankful. Total kumbaya moment. I was thankful for Bef, for helping my family, and being an awesome friend. I said that she saved the life of my favorite sibling during a suicidal time, and that my sibling in turn was the reason why I didn't end my life 3 years ago. So indirectly, she saved my life. People laughed--drunk--and they said... alright, enough sadness.
Later that night Bef admitted that had we kept talking she would've asked to move in with me once she decided to become independent. I had her say it again. I couldn't believe it.
I told her how much I thought about her the times we didn't talk. How I always hoped, fervently, the best for her.
Steve kept coming over and saying that I was too drunk to drive, and if I had a ride home. Eventually he just started trying to ask me which guest room I was staying in. He was sooo insecure and lame in his approach. So I just literally ignored him. So he kept bringing up the scene from earlier in side conversations.
Finally Bef got so upset that she loudly called him out, and said, "No one cares. Only you do. Even Dean has forgotten about it. Can you just let it rest??"
Damn, she set him straight. Dean and I talked a lot that night. Lots of people left. Steve kept interrupting. He said I was stuck up. He's beautiful and he knows it, he said, half bitchingly.
Eventually, Bef took me to her place, and I crashed.
This morning, I was freaked. We went back to the compound to make sure that the clean up was going well. The boys were still asleep, and then Bef got a phone call. It was Dean. He wanted me to come up into one of the guestrooms. I freaked.
I went, and found him in his silk PJs looking uber gorgeous. He gave me this broad smile, and said that last night was crazy.
OH I KNOW! I said with bravado. I feel like such an asshole about it. I mean here you invite me to your home... and....
I couldn't make it much farther. He was giving the most penetrating, cynical smile in the world. I just looked at him, and he said, Honey... Please! There's nothing for you to apologize. He meant it, and I was floored.
People get drunk he said, and shit happens. He threw his head back as he finished his sentence. I kneeled by the bed, and played with one of the dogs. I said to him, Wow... thanks man.
Yea... u have nothing to worry about, he said.
I looked at him... I was thankful.
Now... u know what's funny Tino? What?, I asked. Ty found me naked on the couch with Steve.
I bursted into laughter.
"I hope nothing happened," he said to me with a devilish grin:)
No comments:
Post a Comment