Monday, October 02, 2006

Zeus Part 2




I've been rather shy around him, and unfortunately so has he. I think socially awkward epitomizes people at my university. I still workout there since my job is not too far away. I may have to go elsewhere though.

I had not seen him for a while oddly enough and I was starting to warm up to the idea of just approaching him when I heard through a friend that he is actually dating the deaf girl. I just about fell over on my chair when I heard that most unexpected news.

We're both sort of overly focused when we get into the gym. Rarely do we walk around as if we're not barreling towards some destination, and our headphones are an extension of our ears. Still, that's never kept anyone from approaching each other.

Unlike me, he's very social. He downright popular. He talks to pretty much everyone. I don't know how exactly b/c like I said he's always doing something. However, I have noticed that he likes to randomly coach people through exercises.

A couple days ago, I was doing calf raises. He stood right next to me. I couldn't tell if he just staring at me, but his face was pointed right at me. No one else was around us. He stood there for a very long time. But I had to do both feet and it was for reps. I was sort of nervous. The girlfriend information really tripped me up. I guess its retarded--I have no clue what he wants. I only know that he seems to be curious about me.

I walked away, and then so did he. He went and asked someone to spot him--for squats.

No comments: