Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Asians


Man can they be so FUCKEN FINE! A new dude showed up at the gym this fall. He caught my attention b/c right away I noticed that he was rather tall--about 6ft, and had an insanely banging body.

Its not overly buffed out or anything like that. Its all about the proportions and just the way this guy is put together. He's a true mesomorph--except taller. All his muscle bellies are full yet elongated. He's got fucken doorwide shoulders and a big chest thats not overly done. Its big and large on his torso--but it reaches it best point on the upper half. Its fucken hot.

His arms look perfectly smooth and sculpted until he fucken lifts--they break out into striations. His skin is not generically pale--but a true ivory color--like cream of wheat. His waist, I still haven't been able to aproximate cuz it never shows up. His ass is there though and so is his shapely back, rear delts, and plump calves. His face is nothing special--its just masculine and cute. No overly pretty this or striking features there. Just a nice squarish jaw and bright eyes.

He has an innocent and troubled look as he paces the gym. He wears clothes that let you know he's a stud, but leaves plenty to the imagination--he's not a ho. But he's there everyday--EVERYday. I only know b/c I am too ;)

The first time I talked to him, I noticed the unexpected excitement in his smile. But, I didn't know if this guy plays on my team or what, so I just kept my cool and pretended to not notice and went with the flow. I just asked how many more sets he had. I figured out a way for both of us to do our excercise without having to change shit--he smiled big again. He's also always alone at the gym.

We've had small talk several times now. He's shy and doesn't know when its okay to talk to me. So I've taken the lead. He's 3yrs my jr and I don't know anyone who knows him.

I saw him again today but didn't think he had seen me. I thought I would sneak up on him behind and say hi. But just as I got within range, he whipped around and said hi--like he knew I was there.

I hate playing these stupid guessing games. He has that "otherness" to his smile whenever he sees me. Its a bit too intense for polite or friendly small talk--regardless of how agreeable the other person is. I don't know what it is... I just know its not typical. Maybe he just wants to be friends, or maybe he wants to know what's behind my chatiness. I think its obvious. I VERY rarely talk to people at the gym, and I noticeably make exceptions for him.

I seem to always nab the confused ones with girlfriends. Prolly cuz I blare confused myself. Maybe it'll be possible for me this time to help someone out of the confusion and help myself too. My biggest fear is that something will go sour with someone I will likely have to see very often.

No comments: