Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome Back My Face

So this post has to be the funniest for myself to write. I tried this new facial product about 8 months ago. Without realizing it, it was screwing up my face. It made me look older... at least 5 years older if not more. It was awful. I use so many products that I find it hard to keep track of which product has certain effects on me. This experience has taught me quite a lesson.



I used all of the product and I could not get a new supply. I had gotten a little depressed and resigned about my face at that point. What could I do??? I'm getting older right? My face has to change right?

Well, 3 days later, I am in the gym stretching, and I look in the mirror and I am SHOCKED. My face went back to NORMAL.

OH MY GOODNESS. I was in utter disbelief. My face was back to NORMAL.

Let the fun begin once again. Let the stares come back to me. Let all of this foolery CONTINUE.

I am horrible. But alas.... Fun is fun.

No comments: