
There's nothing else to say.
We found excuses to run into each other. It was quite the orchestration. Of course, I took the bait. I went over and he exploded into gitty-ness and nervousness. It was incredible to watch and to experience. He was so beautiful in his state of excitement. Really... it was basically touching. I did not know what to do ... but the smooth f*cker in me reacted and carried the day.
I like him. I want to soothe my aloneness. But... I don't want a relationship to be for that purpose. I like him. I just want to get to know him without any exigencies.
Geeky Guy has upped his insanity. He fucken sits next to me in every fucken class he shares with me this semester. I mean its just freakin' plain ridiculous.
The Lawyer bumps into me at the gym every so often. His arrogance just annoys me. He used to be so humble and beautiful in that way. Now he fucken thinks he can play me. This last time I saw him, I just waived and continued on my way.
Now, with the New Boy.... what to do next.
No comments:
Post a Comment