So I saw New Boy at a reception today. We chatted. It was so obvious again. Except this time it was so obvious that he was trying so HARD NOT to be obvious it was too cute. And oh gawd. There is nothing like seeing an exceptionally cute boy, with brown hair, rich cream colored skin, a gorgeous smile, and the prettiest eyebrows trying to pretend like you don't turn him inside out ;)I found out he's quite the writer. I told him as much. He asked if I liked to write. I said on occasion, but that I was not nearly as prolific as he. We agreed to a swap. I sent him a small self-contained piece of mine on my home town. In response, I got this INCREDIBLE, RACY, super intense, sexy ballad. Holy smokes. I am blown away. It can't get more obvious than this now. His writing was so steamy... I just want to maul him. I mean, what's better than someone who can talk dirty to you like no other???
I mean, I've had guys that could turn me on with their golden tongues. My first booty call from my days of youth and 1L from last summer. But this New Boy, well, he's a real pro. He is not some amateur. He's the real deal. Writing is his thing. And unlike the other's whose prose was just aimed at getting me into bed, this New Boy's material has an incredible depth. Everything from the game behind gay male relationships, lust, and the meaning of true love, his soul matches his wits--quite a feat.
No comments:
Post a Comment