That title captures all of it at once... Super Boi cut out on me. Just randomly. No contact via phone, e-mail, nada. No clue. I randomly forwarded him an e-mail about a video game website, to which he responded curtly and favorably. Weird. He seemed to be into me, at least physically. I haven't even gone to redeem the 1 month pass at his gym. What would be the point? I can understand not liking someone, but being flat out rude? This is my first time experiencing such a thing.
So, I'm typing here as I get ready for bed having spent this Friday in a very solitary way--cooking, studying, gymming it, etc.
Porno Boi (PB, nickname because a few of my friends mistakenly, as far as I know, believed him to be in porn. Turned out he was just a model and a stripper)--whom I briefly dated at the begining of this year is coming to visit. He's dancing at quite an insane party that promises to turn this city upside down, which is saying a lot.
He texted me, "You're coming to the party right?" I responded, "Sure. Can you get me in?" He sends back: "Get u in where??? My ass ;) JK. Shouldn't be a problem."
He's funny.
Today he IMed that he's putting me on the VIP list, which after checking out the prices--is worth a hefty sum of cash.
After turning down invites to go out this week, I don't know whether to regret being so selective about when I actually go out. A girl in my class got a bit in my face about it... and afterwards as I walked home, I thought to myself, "I'd rather only go out when its gauranteed to at the bare minimum be an interesting night..."
PB mentioned that as a VIP I would have access to the backstage area. "Bring lube and condoms," he instructed. "Never mind," he added, "I'll bring some for you."
What the hell in my in for????
No comments:
Post a Comment