
Suddenly everybody thinks I'm a freakin' lawyer and I haven't even finished my first semester. The funny thing is--I've actually been able to help people out. My dad had a random question about what is the legal meaning of a "public" place. Surprisingly, my answer sufficed for his purposes. My ex-co-worker e-mailed me about an issue that arose with her father's estate since he recently passed away. Her e-mail read exactly like a fact pattern. It was sooo funny. Again, I couldn't believe I actually had answer to her question.
Today I felt so weird. There's this trainer at my gym who's really freakin' hot and he's sooo into me. Like u know when someone is so into you that they can't do a damn thing to hide it? Yea, like that. Starting conversation with someone who freaks me out simply b/c they are so hot isn't made any easier when that person is also freaking out over you. Makes things a little tough.
I came home from the gym and I felt so odd--lonely and full of angst. I calmed myself, and then it struck me. 1- So many people seem to want to be associated with me b/c they think I'm attractive. 2- I'm always playing a game with people, even when I think I'm not. 3- Game playing is a symptom of insecurity. 4--Then I realized--I have too many friends on a superficial basis.
Solution: So there's this really cool kid who sits next to me in Contracts class. I've had an intellectual crush on him. He's brilliant fairly attractive, and most of all, he carries himself like he doesn't care how the world perceives him.
In addition, he speaks five languages, graduated from a top 3 ugrad, freed a political prisoner in asia as a result of his activism, and lists as his favorite books the bible and the aeneid. How freakin' cool is THAT???
So, I'm having lunch with him this weekend. I've been meaning to get to know him for a while now. As much as my intellectual crush is fun, nonetheless, I definitely intend to keep him as an ally for the cause. Not that I even know his orientation... don't u love my one-track gay sexed mind??? Aaaaaack!
In other news, I have a normal hot crush on another dude in my class. I had a very VERY enjoyeable wet dream with him.... but I have to wait on that one... can't date anyone in my class till the end of first year without ruining my professional reputation for life... right?
Oh, the pic... do u think that cheekbones for males will ever be en vogue again? As in, really pronounced cheekbones, not just chiseled ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment