Thursday, July 17, 2008

Twas the Best and the Worst

My new training routine is speciously facile... I told my nutritionist who is also a trainer that I was skeptical. He just gave me a knowing smirk and said, "Oh, it's intense. I don't even do that much."

I thought to myself, sure, okay, I'll give it a whirl. Fuck man.... Fuck. I was dying today. Then I still had to do cardio, which I finally learned to jack up while staying within the heart beats per minute that he wants.

The upside however was that while I was on the treadmill--it truly was hottieeeee hour! The freakin' hottest guys were working out and working out HARD. I have a book I read through which I must get prior to the end of this month. But, I might have read all of two paragraphs! I just couldn't pick it up. There was one incredible hottie with a side-less shirt on working his back and biceps... MY GAAAAHD--he's just pure divinity. I swear... I have renewed motivation to mold my back into what he's got.

I also asked out a new guy. He's not the hottest thing in the world, and I'm not necessarily looking for a romantic connection, but the guy is just INTERESTING. There's no way that this lunch date could go wrong. He's incredibly successful, driven, has lived in three incredible countries, AND he's not insane or unable to talk to people. I'm excited!

No comments: