Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Midpoint

So it is half way through summer! Who would've believed that it would fly by this quickly. I've been waiting for this time for so long... and what's it like? An insane busy-ness comprised of small logistics.

It's been a very long time since I've switched schools. I just had not remembered how involved getting established at a new school could be. Also, law school is sooo different. I already know so and I haven't yet arrived. I've been reading a great deal about the experience. I got my first course packet today for a boot camp I'm doing. Its just insane. I haven't even had to time to hit the water yet.

I also haven't progressed physically as per my expectations. I can't afford guesswork right now so I hired one of bodybuilding's top dietitians. Its quite a whiles a way to his place, but with my goal in mind, I was cheerily off to see the Wizard of Oz ;) I'm on the new plan, and though I've been skeptical, two days after following his instructions and I think I'm getting sold.

No comments: