27-yr old,educated at a stuck-up university, tyring 2 figure out life--viz. transcend its finite nature via its petty and superficial manifestations
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Progeny
The craziest thing has been happening lately... I've been wondering how I want to raise my children. KIDS?!?! I know huh? It's been a surprise to me too. For a long time I never wanted to have them. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that I owed it to the world to leave an embodiment of my wisdom. Okay--so adoption. But this past weekend, while shooting the shit with 1L.... I realized, I'm going to want bio-children. Then the thought of course came--who would be the mom? 1L suggested one of my sisters in conjunction with my male partner. Eeeew.... hell no. But then the thought came so clearly.... Buddhist Girl (BG). She'd make the most incredible mother. She's passionate and emotional, and yet level-headed. She's gorgeous and brilliant. We share heritage. Then I realized... shit, how will I ask her? Will she be more than just a bio-mom but an actual parent? OMG..... so many questions to mull over. Crazy as it is--turns out BG will be in the same city I will be this coming fall. How'd that workout? Anyway, below is a version of what I consider to be BG inside and out. If she accepts, we'll have some pretty awesome offspring!
No comments:
Post a Comment