I had some errands to run in 1L's city--after all I will moving to there in the fall so I decided what the hell? A few nights in a penthouse, in one of the coolest neighborhoods in the world, a few steps away from where i'll be living in a few months can't hurt? That's the asshole in me.
The rest of me is thinking--this is one of my best friends. I can't leave this just hanging.... He wanted me to come see him pronto--if not in this city, for the house warming party in his new city, and if not then, for a wedding in the fall, that's going to be near my home city. This post-love-e-mail meeting is gonna happen. That plus, the guy keeps lacing his communication with flirtatious overtones. Unless, I were to a rude asshole in his face, visiting seemed like the most respectful way of addressing such an issue in such an important friendship.
I got a cheap ticket, made arrangements to do errands there, and off I went. During the days before my flight, 1L upped the ante. He was going to surprise me with a celebratory dinner for having gotten into law school. He was picking me up from the airport though he doesn't own a car. He asked me for a grocery list before I arrived and stocked his place with my type of food. And last but not least, his IM away message was a count down for my arrival.
Two nights before my departure he briefly commented to me over the phone how a friend of his was contemplating leaving her boyfriend for someone she had recently met and found herself having an incredible connection. This connection allowed her to have conversation with this new man that she had never been able to have with her boyfriend. 1L strongly opposed her asking this new man whether he would consider leaving his current girlfriend if she would leave her current boyfriend in order to try a relationship. I was in full support of her doing so. I probably even admire her for it.
Why? Because they are not engaged. Till there's a promise with words and a ring on the finger. It's a free for all. 1L and I butted heads really hard, and of course, the obvious issue surfaced. 1L had been treating me as if he was courting me. I had not uttered any such acknowledgment, and as a result of the conversation made it clear that I was in no way predisposed to entertaining a relationship for the obvious reasons--1) I'm going into the first year of FUCKEN LAW SCHOOL. 2) he's going to be a first year associate at a Big Law Firm. 3) We won't be in the same city and we'll be working our tails off. I also just allowed him to know... and here's where I get asshole-ish again, that while I liked him enough for him to have my body, my heart was a different story. My heart is hard to win, in fact, it might be quite possibly impossible to do so without divine intervention ;)
He didn't like this and so he verbalized what he had thought I had been feeling up until then--which is that I was ready to entertain a relationship. I said that because I never said anything of the sort, his belief was just a bunch of preconceived expectations or his reading 'in-between' the lines of all our conversations. He also said that physicality without the assurance of a future relationship would most likely hurt him. He also knew that if I initiated physicality--that he would likely be unable to resist.
"Wow... sucks for you" I essentially replied and thought "because I know he's marvelously sexually experienced... having been out since he was like 14". He said that he would want to have the conversation regarding mixing emotions and physicality in person. Not the best idea in my opinion, but such was his request. He shitted a brick and said he was now terrified of my arrival, saying that he feared that I would unintentionally hurt him. Woot woot. Way to go me right... NOT.
I didn't want to lead him on.... in a way I was going to investigate how I felt about him--but that didn't meant that I would want to pursue a relationship either way. The flight was a tough one. I had to go to the gym at 5am and bust my ass through 2 hard workouts. I almost passed out. I made it to the airport by a hair, passed out on the plane, and looked and felt like shit when I got to 1L's city. My baggage took FOREVER, and he kept texting me outside the terminal asking me when I would walk out. I flew into the international terminal so he couldn't see me while I was in baggage claim.
When I walked out he was all smiles and we boarded the car. He asked if I was still up for eating out. "Sure," I said.... totally OVERestimating my state of body and mind. He tried to chat me up, but I was operating on 3 hours of sleep, no carbs in 3 days, and having finished a brutal series of workouts. We dropped off my stuff at his place and then went to this Spanish-Sushi Fusion place.
It was a knock-out restaurant that was made to look like it was floating over water. A water current ran through the many levels of the restaurant and the floor was set upon pylons. Lights beneath the water cast the silhouette of the ripples onto the cream colored and glass walls. It was quite a romantic setting.
We talked.... as usual, and we were having a good time. But 1L could tell, I was beat. I was worried because I didn't necessarily want him to pay for the meal, but he was ordering like a million expensive things and I had the feeling that the damn check wouldn't be itemized. Bass, raw tuna, octopus, salmon puff thingies, and oh so much more. All delicious... but I was like.... good lohrd... this is going to cost a fucken fortune. Oh, and I loved the table of contents of the wine menu ;)
It did cost a fortune and he wouldn't let me pay for it. Goddamn... on the way back to his place, I broke down and bought a bar of dark chocolate. I was dying for something sweet and wanted something that wouldn't do too much damage to my diet. So then I ate another bar of chocolate.... and another ;) They were all healthy bars.... I SWEAR:)
Well, I got a sugar high... and I started talking fast, loud, and I was just plain hyper. We got to his place.... and he popped in a movie. I immediately went silent. It was BORING. Some british gay flick. "Your sugar high died pretty quick," he said as the movie went on.... "Oh... not really," I said. He got sort of serious. He realized that the movie was boring me to tears. So during one of the slower points in the movie... I got up, and said, "We should perhaps chat a little before I get too tired and fall asleep on you." He agreed, and we went to his room and started getting ready to go to bed.
We did... and we spooned a little. I was really horny. REALLY horny, and I wanted some satisfaction. So... I asked him to just lie on top of me. He did, and he got all hot and bothered. He started stroking my hair and head and looked me in the eyes with a very intense look, and said, "You're a bad man Mr. Tino."
"What do you mean?" I asked. I thought, "We're not having sex.... so it's fair game right?"
One thing led to another and 1L was licking me up and quickly found the spot that would drive me wild---a funkly little place just south of the center of my the back of my neck. At one point he was on top of me while I was on my stomach as he kissed my funky neck-g-spot. As I writhed wildly I flexed my ass. It was the first time he felt it. He moaned loudly as he brought his dick to more directly rest over my ass cheeks. I took the cue and flexed them again. He went wild. "OH MY GOD," he shouted. "Oh my god what???" I shouted back. "Nothing," he said... "it's just that those are... the ass cheeks of a very talented bottom. "Oh really???" I teased and flexed again. With that, he wrapped his arms through mine, placed his hands on the back of my head, and put me in a full nelson. I was thrown off guard. He simultaneously lodged his dick in between my ass cheeks and proceeded to attack with unbelievable intensity the back of my neck--that damn little sensitive spot of mine. OMFG--I was like a human vibrator on a setting that was too high. I began bucking like a bull and automatically, since I was on my stomach, I began flexing my ass. We were both in heaven :) I couldn't believe he figured how to pull this off. We were both going WILD. Eventually, I lost my breath. Being tickled to death while a fairly large overweight guy is on your back and holding you in a full nelson can be quite a workout. but before he let me go--he planted his lips, tongue, and suction power right on the very spot of my neck's delight--and proceeded to suck, suck, and suck some more. FUCK---I just lost it and my dick began to hurt as I was lying on top of it. I just closed my eyes and started to yell... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like the freakin' chupa-cabra.... he just kept at it, and when he was through, I flipped over.... sweating and out of breath, but with a huge smile I could not contain. He had undone me, and won. At least physically.He got on top of me, and gave me that incredibly intense look again. It was a look of love... and I immediately turned away. I couldn't take it. His heart was in his face, and his face just wasn't my type. He was fat and his face was not defined... I cast my eyes down and just breathed hard.

He scooted himself up higher along me and sat up a bit. His face was now a few more inches away from mine. Still smiling, but with less facial intensity, he brought his hand down to my cheeks. He started caressing them... slowly with a circular motion.... then my forehead.... and then around my eyes, one finger at a time... then lightly over my nose and lips... and then back to my cheeks...
"What are you doing?" I curiously asked as I looked at some random spot on the ceiling. "Hmmm..... nothing..." he said. "aahuhm...." I hummed skeptically while raising an eyebrow.
He sort of smiled, and finally said, "Just.... exploring". It killed me. My heart could've sunk into the basement of the building.

"I'm wondering," he then said. "What?" I asked. "If I made you shout with just me on your neck... what it would be like if I worked other parts of you...." he said as he grinned and looked down at my dick which was hard and encased in my boxer briefs. "Uhm....", I said, "I don' think we should go there.... we still have a conversation to get through...."
He looked a little caught.... turned away, and said, "Right." "Well," he went on, "I also wonder what it would feel like to pin you down like that and make you buck while my dick was in your ass."
This kid has some serious imagination. I swear. All his years of fucking had clearly bestowed upon him an uninhibitedness that was yet beyond me. As much as I get off on being worked.... I must say, I would be curious to see someone lose control as my ass cheeks clamped down on their rod. But we were not going there. I was sure.
I had to cum I told him as I moved out from under him. He rolled onto his back, and asked me to kiss his neck. As I moved towards him, I thought to myself.... omg, I can't do this. He's just NOT my type.... it's fucken tough as nails to get into this when someone doesn't inspire me... WTF. As I lightly began to his kiss his neck, he muttered, "Now it's my turn...."
OMFG--I backed off right away. There was no fucken way I could match his intensity or performance that he had done on me. I rolled onto my back, and said.... let's come on our own.
So we started stroking... within a minute... he was bucking and I felt the warm tingle of the cum over my left hand. He panted a bit, as he finished up. I kept stroking.... and stroking.... and stroking.... AND STROKING. Eventually, we had some small talk until he again asked what the fuck was up with me? When was I going to come?
Uhm.... hehe, I sort of chuckled shyly. "It can take a lot to make me come," I said as I stroked more vigorously...
Eventually, I started to near the point of no-return... and as I did, my body started rocking the bed...and 1L sort of got a bit freaked out.... My whole body began to buck in one big rhythm... I stroked faster and faster and I started breathing really hard and moaning... and eventually I started shouting again---AAAAAAAAHHHHH....
It lasted like fucken 45 seconds.... shot after shot after shot.... after shot.... after shot. and I couldn't stop shouting.... it had been pent up the entire time he had been working me...
He was sitting up at this point.... with a stunned look on his face.... as I seemingly emptied out every last ounce of liquid in me and suddenly collapsed in exhaustion. His jaw was open, when he said, "that was the hottest thing I have ever seen."
I was beat and just looked up, and said, "I think that was the longest orgasm I've EVER had..." and grinned meekly.
"OH MY GOD...." he said as he stared down at me. I sort of giggled, and said, "my first booty call used to call me Geyser..."
We cleaned up and sank into his ridiculously comfortable bed. He spooned me and took me into his arms. I was a mess inside of my head. Did I fuck up? Will this destroy the friendship forever?
1 comment:
Very exciting tale!
Are you saying you aren't into him????
If I'm not into someone I cannot have such... night with him.
Post a Comment