I might start a sub-blog about "trouble" that comes w/ vanity. I've spent the past couple of days mulling over some trouble.
It all began w/ a few innocent manhunt e-mails with this hot couple. They seemed very straightforward, nice, and enthusiastic. Totally not troublesome.
Then, one day, I spot them at my gym. Uh oh. My gym is my sanctuary. Its not huge. So if u know someone, u will see them throughout your whole workout. I was on my way out, so they didn't see me. They were freakin' hot though. Ugh... especially the taller one. His full muscle bellies, 6'3" lean frame, and shy smile killed me. I had to message them back... after all they were going to recognize me.
So, just to cover my booty even further. I innocently ask what they do for a living. One's a photographer. The other is a lawyer. FUCK. A lawyer?! The tall one no less...
So, I just had to ask... Is he a lawyer at a big law firm?
Why of course... at a top one no less. DOPE!
Really? Which one? I ask in another volley of e-mails.
Oh u don't say. At a top law firm that recruits very heavily at my school... that in fact had a large reception (that I happened to have skipped) for just my school a few weeks ago. A reception that had so many attendees that they had a waiting list.
O-M-F-G.
Now, I had to be nice them. If anything, b/c eventually they would recognize me and I would likely consider to applying to that particular firm.
So we did run into each other... while all of us were 1/2 naked in the lockerroom. No, we didn't go at it. But suffice it to say, one could slice the awkwardness in the air with a knife. Turns out that the taller one goes much more often to the gym. I run into him on average.... every other day. How I didn't notice him before--I don't know.
So, we're having drinks this weekend. The younger one is as horny as a bunny in heat. It's unbelievably funny.
Meanwhile, manhunt has been landing me dates on a consistent basis. One a week just about. I have to cut it down usually. Some guys are a bit too persistent and kill their chances that way. However, I am enjoying it. I haven't seen superman at the gym lately. Which sucks. I miss his impossible face and body. The last time I saw him there, I had my headphones off and I got to hear him speak. He sounds kind of gay!
He's so incredible looking. Most guys I see everyday are 1 to 7s on a 10 pt scale. On occasion u get 8-10s. Every so often you get a 12 on a 10 pt scale. A few rarities in life will land you a few 15s. This guy--he's a 22. Yep--he's just that out there. A living breathing work of comic book art. Just completely unreal.
I've been chatting up recently a Manhunt hottie that's the mortal version of that guy. Dark hair, chiselled cheakbones, square jaw, and a ripped physique. His pics are so gorgeous. He's in law shcool. Like me... just not at a peer law school. Which means he's fair game.
Only issue is... he's on the rebound from an apparently ridiculously dramatic relationship, which he will recount for you at least twice per conversation. I feel really bad for him. I hope he gets over it soon. Only issue is... this means that he's probably ridiculously dramatic :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment