
Just not feeling it I guess. Everybody's busy. Including me. I cut off Geeky Guy b/c his social manners are just so bad that he got to be a liability. Sucks though. Cuz he was at least brilliant and sensitive. Oh well.
My new fag hag--who I'll call Twinkle (b/c she literally twinkles w/ happiness 24/7)--is under a mountain of work as she took on quite a load this semester with extracurriculars and such.
Ethan is studying his ass off this semester. He did REALLY well last semester and now knows he can pull off some amazing grades if he really hunkers down. I did spend most of the actual school day talking w/ Ethan and Twinkle so I can't actually say I don't have anyone w/ whom to talk. It's just that--there's a different level of talking. Talking that's totally uninhibited. That personal stuff that's for the most part just in your head.
I wish I had someone who could listen to it. Not hear it. Listen to it.... and get it. Or at least get the gist of it.

How badly do I want this? More than anything, he has to be someone who will not get bored to death by that talk. That might be tough to find. 1L liked hearing me out... but I don't want to see him or touch him. I want to talk to him. But that's it. Who would ever put up with that? Doesn't it seem like I just want to take and not give?
So I'm on the hunt for someone who finds my internal blabbing sufficiently entertaining. As you might imagine from my broad readership on here---that might be somewhat of a challenge ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment