Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Lucky... Just SO SO LUCKY

My arrival in my new city couldn't have been any better or smoother. I must say I feel like the luckiest asshole. My flight couldn't have been smoother, and I somehow managed to pack all of the essentials into two bags. True--I did essentially re-purchase my ticket in excess-baggage and over-weight fees, but hey, I like to arrive with all my shit in tow ;)

A bunch of my friends have either been living here or are just moving here. The guys are gorgeous, my apartment is fantastic and has a great view... My nutrionist is doing a fantastic job with me... I'm loving my more defined abs... Now I just have to find the gym with the hottest crowd.




I'm lucky that my neighborhood has everything I could want within a ≤5min walk. It's insane. I knew the place was hot, but this level of convenience really makes life different.


I'm almost done buying all the stuff I need for my place.


No comments: