Thursday, February 28, 2008

LD


One disadvantage to going to a school that's not local is that all your friends end up somewhere else. As my work hours grow longer, I find myself on the fucken phone or on gchat longer and longer. Visiting them, now that I can sort of afford to do so whenever I want, seems to be impossible schedule-wise. I still feel like a fucken kid. My frame of reference is still those days of whim back in school, when I could skip class and make it up.

The market here seems to be awful. I'm freakin lucky to have a good job.

2 comments:

W said...

you're going to become such a workaholic your husband is going to hate you. Make hay while the sun shines.

I totally know about friends disbanding and such.

W said...

And did I tell you're useless for moderating your comments :)