
I acted like a total ass this past weekend. I went to see PB perform without telling him and unlike the first performance of his that I watched, he was way more 'interactive' with the clientèle. I lost it, and stormed out, silently of course.
I was really asinine about the whole thing, so I texted him back the next morning apologizing. He said I was rude for leaving without saying goodbye. I thought that was sweet. He cared most about that and not the other shit I pulled. So I texted him back that I sorry for being such an asshole. He didn't talk to me the whole weekend. Finally, this morning I just texted him, "how r you?" He said, good.
I was still walking on pins & needles until he called me tonight. I fucken drew a huge breath of relief. He was normal, and we talked about it normal. He invited me to a party next week. His dad is visiting next week too. It was nice for him to say all that. I'm also glad we fought. It's a good growing experience.
A few things I learned: 1--I decided at some point to not allow myself to care about people. It's safer to live life this way. On the flipside, I might not ever be happy. 2--When I date someone, I get so wrapped up into them, that I ignore everybody else in my life. When I dated my first guy (I have to come up with a name for him), I just remember thinking, I have a sexpot waiting for me nightly, why the hell do I have to give a rat's ass about anything else in the world?
So, this little tiff with PB really made me think he really might drop me as a friend. So I lived life without The Guy in my life and branched out. I had a blast. Gotta remember this big time.
There's so much I haven't written about ...
No comments:
Post a Comment