One of PB's random texts today. One friend said to me regarding his recent messaging, "I always find that texts from a failed booty call are simply easy ways of letting the other person down." She uttered her assessment just minutes prior to the above message. She swallowed her words sweetly."You seem to always find the head cases," was of course her easy retort. I couldn't deny her conclusion. "Well, at least, I find the sexy hot cases." She remained neutrally silent. Often I feel that if I ever need anyone to deflate my ego, I can assuredly call her!
So I replied to his text, "Every now & then. Do you go out when u're not working?" He texts me back quickly, "Hardly. Sad right? Just don't have the drive. Staying away from people."Misanthrope? Eh, a bit too strong a term. Either way, everyone's got quirks right?
So I can always count on my new best friend, 1L, to give me an awesome suggestion--propose a non-scene outing. I hate inviting that bitch to anything right now. I'm tired of his nonsense. So, 1L suggests--You can friend-dump him later if the drama gets out out of control. Seriously, 1L is a fucken miracle worker. I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment