With the Buddhists no longer in the picture & w/ BG + AB almost gone, my chances for real conversation or visceral experience are slim.
A few months ago, a friend of mine needed a big favor--I had to drive her car from one place to another and she wasn't in town. So I had to ask a friend. Everyone who I would usually ask, wasn't in town either that week--craziness.
So I started going through my phone book, and I couldn't come up with any names with whom I would feel comfortable asking. So I took a chance, and I called this girl.
I met her randomly at a friend's gathering and I saw her around at the gym every so often and just in general around my last year at school. I knew she was sort of into me, just by our interactions and occasionally she would just blurt out something rather flirty.
So she agreed easily and we went. We talked alot. She was soo cool. Go figure.
We'd also had so many experinces in common--she'd been in weird relationships with older married men and had unusual family arrangements. Her unusual security with her self was striking.
We chilled & talked a lot after then. For hours... since BG & AB we haven't talked as much, but I just came from being at her place for like hours. Feels good. being able to be real with SOMEbody at least for a a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment