Saturday, May 19, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy--a Good Busy

I had such a totally packed day... not a moment's rest--and this time it was all about chilling with people. I totally get caught up in work for so many days in a row that I don't actually interact with folk. So, this weekend I did differently.

I woke-up and after I masturbated to some awesome pics, I went running.

Holy shit, I ran intervals and I totally blasted myself. I mean FUCK--I killed myself but I've progressed so much over the past few weeks. I upped the volume of the workout by 25% and I'm getting faster. It also just doesn't seem like a big deal anymore to do hard workouts all the time--that's probably what makes me the happiest. This trend helps ensure long term improvement.

After that, I realized that I had a deadline for my new job which I sort of already started. I didn't know if I could make the deadline but I did. I had to whip up this doc and make it sound totally shnazzy. It happened. Just in the nick of time too, because I had to delay a lunch date with a new asian guy by an hour to finish my assignment.

I made it out to his place just in time. We were going for sushi. We met at this random party about a week and a half ago. I had however seen him at a random get-together 3 weeks ago. The only two gay things I've attended in the past several months. I noticed him at the first gay event because he was tall and handsome. However, he was kind of chunky so I was like---eh. He also seemed to NOT notice me AT ALL. Like, I didn't even appear as a bug on his radar.

I have often had the suspicion that some people overcompensate for the attractiveness of other's by blocking them out fiercely. I've done this before, but I would like to refrain from being so conceited as to constantly believe others act this way towards me.

So at the first party, we never exchanged words or even glances. At the second, someone told me that he was from the same state as me. So eventually, I just went over and said the obvious, "So, I hear you're from... so and so."

He was talkative right away. YEA!--where exactly are you from?? He asked loudly. We talked, and talked, and eventually ended up a little off on our own. I think I wrote about this episode earlier.

Eventually I had to go, and right before doing so, he whipped out his phone, and says, I don't think I have your number. He seemd a bit scared but nonetheless forthright. I like that... ALOT.

After the exchange, he smiled at me--in an either really gay fem way, really flirty way, or both--and said, "Call me." He also sort of waved. I was like---HOLY SHIT, WHAT the HELL was that???

Not used to something of that type.

So we met up for lunch this afternoon. I might write about that later.

After that, I wanted to workout, so I called up my new fag hag. She was game. We were at the gym in 20mins after my phone call. It was my glute day--and it went unbelievably well.

Then, I cooked dinner and New Fag Hag came over to go sunning again at my pool. We chatted and she gave me life saving and life-wise advice. I mean she was awesome. Her boyfriend was on the phone asking everything about me. Hilarious.

After that, I decided that my diet had been really strict that past few days my workout really hard, and my apetite too low. So I needed to have a diet off day. We went and got ice cream. Then I got some weight watcher's brownies, and now I'm fucken going to sleep early.

Not a fucken moment to lose or spare.

No comments: