TM has been working till 11 PM every night this week. He told me when I briefly ran into him yesterday. Since he's been gone though, my attention has been forced to wander. And oh damn.... is every drop-dead gorgeous guy into me at the gym?
I've been hit on my so many insanely hot guys, I've been flabbergasted. The kicker was tonight when I caught this guy pining away at me as I stretched. His desire, conflict, and indecision to come and speak to me was so palpable. I felt awful. He's beautiful. Really beautiful. His body is lagging. But it doesn't mean he's not beautiful.
Why didn't I go talk to him? Because the intensity and tension in his eyes scared me. I'm afraid to burst his bubble. What if after talking to him for 2 seconds he decides that I'm an a-hole or that up close I'm just not all that? Would I want to lose the attention of a beautiful guy? If I act stand offish though, and every so often throw him a bone, I mean, a wandering glance, then won't I just keep him there with enough hope?
Totally narcissistic, and totally obvious that I am needy.
What do others think of my crushes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment