Damn. Crushes are crushing.
I pined away for him all last evening and then some this morning. Thankfully, I am experiencing these emotions from what seems 5 miles away. It is an odd thing to explain, but it is a form of detachment.
This morning on my way to the gym, I had decided that I were to see him there (unlikely), I would just lay all my cards on the table, in a strategic way of course.
When I walked in, there he was, in all his splendid beauty.
He averted his eyes. I would've been offended except for the fact that I saw him through the mirrors stare at me the entire time I wasn't watching him. Eventually he walked by me and waived.
I was going to go over to him and ask how his holiday and work had been this past week.
But I decided to start my workout instead. He was on the phone intermittently. He's never done that before.
Then I realized I had carbs left in my body from earlier this morning.
My tan looked great as did my hair and face. When I momentarily snapped out of being entranced by him, I realized I was causing quite a stir and many were just staring at me.
So instead of approaching him, I upped my weights and the pace of my workout to increase my pump.
It was working.
He switched machines. So I started doing a super set that required me to walk past him.
Then the moment happened. He saw me walking, pumped and full, in good lighting. He left shortly after.
He may have been in a hurry or whatever, but the point was that he has never seen me look big. He always sees me during cardio sessions which leave me stringy and flat. Now he knows I am not that far off from what he looks like physically.
We'll see what happens tomorrow. I asked him for his favorite DJ. Defensively, cautiously, after asking why I asked (I said I'm always looking to sample new mixes), he told me.
Tomorrow I will let him know I listened and enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment