Friday, November 29, 2013

TM (4)

I had a dream with TM this morning. He was in the lockerroom in a towel kneeling on the ground. I had just finished a workout and was coming in. I was walking fast when I noticed him. He was looking for something.

"What did you lose?" I asked.
"I dropped my contacts and I can't see well without them," he said barely looking up from the ground.

I knelt across from him and began to help him look. "They couldn't have fallen that far from here," he said. Then I noticed that the lens was right in front of him, where he was looking.

I smiled. "Are you going to tell me your vision is so bad that you cannot see it?"

He couldn't look up at me. He smiled. He briefly attempted to look up but did not. Then I recognized that smile from my ex. He did that whenever he wanted me to kiss him. I then realized he could see the lens and that it was positioned so that we would be kneeling in front of each other.

I leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek. His skin was delicious.

He did nothing. He just held the same position and kept smiling.

Fucktard I thought. He didn't show any reaction. As my frustration level rose, I started to get up. Then like an over-exuberant vampire, he threw himself at me, face first, his lips landing on my neck between my ear and jaw bone. His aim was perfect and I immediately gasped for air as the intensity of the pleasure overwhelmed me.

Then he began to kiss me again and again along my neck. The pleasure was too much and I lost the ability to breathe, so I pulled away and just stared at him in disbelief. He just smiled... at me this time. Then I woke up.

No comments: