Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lessons in Life

Among the important lessons in life is how to pick a good restaurant... How to read the person with whom you're meeting well enough to know just what exactly will get them into the right mood. I recall when I met up with the law review guy from my law school before coming. He briefly rattled off what kind of a place he was looking for... When he walked in, he exlaimed, "EXACTLY what I was looking for and wanted!"

Yea, we had a good time.

I'm hesitant to write more about my date from the previous post because it will take me long!

However, I will get around to it...

In the mean, I must say that today must be an all time record for the quantity of super-hot guys I have seen in a single day. Good lohrd--even the women here are gorgeous!


No comments: