Saturday, September 13, 2008

Aaaaah... Life Moves too Fast

I had my second day with Superboi last night. That is what I will call him from now on because 1--he has a super boi body, 2--went to incredible schools and 4.0's along the way, 3--his intellectual abilities are super well rounded. He's also gorgeous... hehe.

Oddly enough we ran into Ethan on our way to dinner. Ethan seemed a little freaked out over it. I had shown him before a picture of Superboi, and he knew we were going out tonight. But we all introduced each other all around, and then afterwards Superboi asked me, he seems familiar, did he used to live here prior to attending law school?

I said, "Yea, he also just seems to know everybody." Later that night Superboi said that he seemed really familiar, and said that Ethan should've recognized him but probably just didn't want to tell him. Interestingly enough I told Superboi that I had shown Ethan his picture prior and that he asked me to find out from him what his type was.

Later Superboi brought up Ethan when I talked about my very close friends. I said... "Ethan is a lot of fun to hang out with, but he doesn't know me well enough for us to be in that category."

Hmm... this city is smaller than I thought.

No comments: