
Oh things are just soooo fucken awesome! My group of gorgeous gay bois has found me. This guy at school, who is sooo fucken hot and who I met for all of two seconds the first day here, Facebooked me two days later and chatted me up on line. Gotta love that new facebook chat feature. I'll call this guy Ethan for now.
He asked me to go out with a bunch of his friends a week ago and then again last night to a designer party. My sister was in town about to start school again, and so she joined the crew as well. It was four of us all together as Ethan invited one other guy who I'll call Two. The new guy was pretty damn hot too. Turns out Ethan lives in my building and Two on the same block as us. We went over to Ethan's just prior and my sister got introduced. She got along with them sooo well! She's like a natural fag hag at the tender age of 20. I love it.
We headed out and the night was a blast. SOOOO many hot guys... conversation was not so good however as the place was super loud, though the music was fantastic. The drinks were free and so Two and my sister got pretty hammered while Ethan and I tried to stay sober.
My sister and I left after like 2 mins at the school party, and as we left, my sister was like, "Damn, are all the guys at your school THAT hot?"
Ha, I laughed. No, they are exceptions, and by no means the rule. "Shit, bro," she said, "you lucked out."She was right. I did. But still, I told her. The night was awkward. Talking was a pain and my intensity seems to put people off. Ethan and I have a gym date on Sunday. It seems that if he's into me, he's not going to make a move, and neither am I. We're 1Ls. It's known to be disasterous to date amongst ourselves... akin to incest.
Today Ethan and I went out to lunch. Its so convenient when you live in the same building. We talked a good bit and unfortunately he seemed unwilling to talk much about himself. He's lived in the city for a year, in its gayest neighborhood. Though he's younger than me by one year, he seems to be far more jaded. He had a two year relationship with a doctor, and seems to be "over" the scene. I on the other hand still love to jump up and down at the latest hottest new booty in town. He says I'm the shallowest law student he's ever met. I said, "and I'll be the shallowest you will ever meet."
Tonight was a lot of fun. Ethan, Two, I, and one other guy hit up an LGBT event for the university, then a b-day bash for another fellow 1L, then went to dinner, and then hit up a skanky gay bar. In between all the hustle and bustle, we got to talk a lot and Ethan and I realized we had much in common. From our way of categorizing and talking about guys, pharmaceuticals of choice, to our most pressing curiosities, we seemed to share more than expected. It was fun, and I'm glad that we lunched prior because I sort of got over him. I just realized that even if he were in to me, we probably wouldn't be that compatible. Maybe its just me rationalizing, or maybe its that after friending Steroid Boi--I realize that with some guys, you can have lots in common and even be attracted to each other, and yet a relationship just isn't meant to be. But you can make awesome friends and going-out buddies. Its the homo-way-of-the-world.
No comments:
Post a Comment